Chapter 53~

"I'm here for my baby" zayn approached holding my hand. I snatched it away.

"Don't touch me! And you are never coming near my kid" I said with hateful words and looks.

"Get out of here Malik" justin said pushing Zayn out the door.

"Well congratulations" the doctor smiled going out the door. I grabbed a napkin from the table removing the gel substance from my stomach and getting back on my feet. I sighed as I hugged justin.

"You don't know how grateful I am that you are on my side with this....thank youu so much" I rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"Well I'm doing it for me too...I get to see you every minute" justin whispered in between kisses. I chuckled as I rubbed my tummy..

"Let's go" I grabbed his arm going out to find Zayn sitting with his head in between his hands. His head lifted up once he noticed us staring.

I shook it off walking quickly hand in hand with justin.

"YN ?" I slowly turned looking at Zayn.

"Can I talk to you alone ? Please? I promise I won't do anything" I didn't know why but for some reason I believed him. I looked at justin and he slowly nodded.

"Okay" I said scratching the back of my head. He put his hands in his pockets smiling.

"Look I know you hate me right now but there's a reason I've been acting this way and I know it is no excuse but...I...I'm.." He sluttered. "I'm on ...I'm on drugs" my jaw just fell. I stared at him with shocked eyes.

"WHAT?" I screamed as he shushed me.

"Please you can't tell anyone" he said with watery eyes. "But why?" I said not expecting this at all!

"Um.. Can we do this another place please?" I looked at justin who was. Signing autographs and smiling. I smiled as I looked at him. I understood Zayn. He has his career,fans, directioners. He can't disappoint them.

"Okay sure.." I said looking at Zayn in the eye.

"I'll call you" I nodded my head as I went back to justin!

"Yn is it true that you are pregnant?" A belieber asked .. I freaked outt I didn't know what to do, what to say.. It was all quick. I couldn't say that I didn't see that coming..I knew sooner or later people are going to ask. With my belly growing, going to the doctor every months being weird it's all too obvious. But what about Justin's career.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked. I shocked my head waking up from all these questions. Next thing I know I'm sitting in the passengers seat staring at nowhere.

"Justin... All those questions,the staring we have to admit questions are getting a lot more these days and things are getting more obvious. My belly, the doctor's appointments..I don't know"

"Hey hey look at me.. As I said before beliebers are going to have to support me on this, right now all we have to do is get you to that fitting so we can get you into your dream dress and then I want you to be with me somewhere" he smiled leaving soft kisses on my neck. I smiled as I ran my fingers in his hair.

"Good thing we are still in the parking lot" I chuckled.

"Let's go" justin stopped as he smirked Starting the engine.

"You know we should do this more often" justin said driving to my fitting which ill be lying if I said I wasn't excited.

"Pervv" I chuckled so did he.

Justin kept looking at me then the road then me then road

"What?" I said laughing.

"Do you wanna jump and kiss me or what?" Justin said chuckling.

"Maybe" I smirked.