Chapter 57~

we found our way in until our eyes met selena's ..

what was she doing here?

she smiled big as she waved..

I know we made up last time but ive kinda known the difference between each smile and let me tell you that smile is a big no no.

oh no.. she's up to no good. its obvious..you could see it in her smile.

"Oh my god hi guys!" she squealed.. I tried to smile but it was hard so I faked smile.

YN directly hi behind me because if selena found out about the baby she's going to rat me out to the press. no doubt of that.

"I wanted Justin's idea on a customized dress for the awards show, how about you" yn asked trying to be interested in selena's answer

"oh em gee me too" she came running towards yn which im going to guess is for a hug. but yn's eyes went wide open.

YN'S P.O.V

Selena came in for a hug and I just didn't know what to do. think fast. think yn . think!

the one think that came to my mind was acting sick.. I mean a sensation cannot get sick can she?

I coughed twice or three times acting nauseous. I turned pale.

don't ask me how I did that because Im still trying to find out.

"Im sorry selena, im sick I just don't want you to catch the flu" I coughed and sneezed with a pattern.

"aww how thoughtful" she smiled which I figured was fake.

I returned that "smile" with love and definitely some disgusting fluidy material that is starting to built up inside my instinct called puke.

"Oh mr. and mrs bieber how are you!" the tailor welcomed us with a smile.

I blushed at the sound of 'mrs.bieber' Justin looked at me and chuckled and came closer for a hug but I stopped.

"baby im sick remember" I emphasized on the word 'sick'. but being Justin he smirked.

"I don't care come here" I smiled wide as I hugged him and coughed on his back.

"Try not to shower me with goo okay?" I just laughed.

"you wanted a hug" we stood there arguing and laughing as if the tailor and selena weren't here.

"mrs bieber you've gained some pounds" the tailor winked I just laughed nervously.

"I know being Justin bieber's girlfriend is exhausting he leaves me at home alone and I just don't do anything and eat all day. unfair" I pouted at Justin but he just grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer.

he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Nice save dufus " and kissed my earlobe sending chills through my body.

"now you too don't stand outside too long, come in come in" the tailor gestured in.

"no its fine I think you have a handful well come by later this evening" Justin said and the tailor nodded.

SELENA'S P.O.V

Gained weight huh? sick?

Ryan left me for that bitch, how dare she steal every man in my life. Besides ryan doesnt make me feel special, justin did and will always will. Its just so confusing it makes me want to punch someone. Its crazy. But my final goal is to get justin because hes the reason i smile. I think. But most importantly i want to get back at that slut who stole my boyfriends.

oh please it takes an actress to know one and she isn't close to being an actress. what are you hiding mrs.bieber?

Good thing I brought a friend with me...

oh zayn.. we have company..

I glanced at zayn and signaled him that now is his cue.

"Yn? Justin? I thought I heard familiar voices" zayn popped up from behind the curtains. oh he is good.

he smiled. and went for a hug but she gave the same lame excuse she gave me. I rolled my eyes without them noticing and went back to checking myself out in the mirror.. damn im sexy in that dress.

I smirked as I saw Justin checking me out while zayn was talking to yn. good job zayn.

but what in the world are they talking about?

YN's p.o.v

everything was fine until I saw Justin checking out selena. I punched him in the arm slow yet hard.

"ow" I just gave him the look and i pointed my two fingers on my eyesto indicate that im watching him.

he just laughed knowing im not serious so i joined in.

i have no idea what zayn was talking about because i cant help but to think if the kid is going to end up looking like him..

its just wrong..

all i was hearing was bla bla bla bla bla

Justin just grabbed my hand said our good byes and we left.

i cant help but to laugh at the sight of their faces. they were like " what the hell is wrong with them?"

i guess Justin figured out what i was laughing about since he joined him.

today started out as a good day.. lets hope it would remain this way..

boring? i know i just need some warmups for the next chapters..