Chapter 73~

We just stood there stuck in the moment hugging until suddenly out of no where it started raining.

"We have to go" at first she hesitated but then she just agreed.
"Okay" she sighed.

"I just know hes out there thats all.. And i just dont want to be wrong"
I just dont know if she was talking to me or to herself because as she was talking she looked at her feet and kept on shaking her head.
I think she's starting to go crazy.

"How about this, we go home we get dressed real fancy and i take you out for dinner? How does that sound? It'll help us get out mind of things?" I said hoping for a yes.
"I just dont feel like going out"
"Yn im really trying here.. Im heartbroken too but life is unfair and cruel but we just cant sit here and weep we have to move on and move forward.. If we dont time will be wasted. Our son is an angel and god is protecting him, hes in a better place. Even watching over us right now..
He wants to see his mother happy, therefore allow his father to escort his mother to a lovely dinner?"
She smiled.
"You are right, thank you.."
Thank you lord.

I held her hand the entire trip back home.
"You know what?"
"Mm?"
"We need to get ourself an appartment.. What do you think?"
"Justin this is a big step and with our current situation i need time to think"
"Ofcourse im sorry, im just rushing things too fast and being selfish.. One step at a time"
She caressed my hand.
"Thank you" i looked at her smiled and played with her fingertips.
"No thank you, for everything" she smiled.
For the first time since the accident yn made the effort to turn the music on. And softly and slowly we started singing along. She looked happy. That made me happy.
She looked up to the sky smiled widely and shed a tear.
I squeezed her thigh as we continues singing.

~~~~~~
YN's P.O.V
We opened the door to justin's house and went upstairs.
I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him onto the wall.
He stopped kissing me, i dont know why tho.. I can see him badly wanting to do this with me.
"I cant do this to you baby" he said caressing my face.
"But i want this, i need you.." He gave me the are you sure face? And i nodded. Basically i begged him.. I need to get my mind off this and just move on because first im not very good with words and second its too painful to express.
He finally agreed and then magic happened.

We just cuddled in there, talking laughing just making tiny conversations.
I missed this..

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:
Shelby: have you seen them near here?
Coby: i dont think so..
Shelby: this is not good.. What are we going to do.
Coby: we need to find her real soon and if not things are going to be disastrous..