Chapter 46~

"Justin bieber's girlfriend is been pictured with a belly growing and not so usual. Is the couple expecting a baby or did she lay too much on the snack bar?"

Was all I could stare at. "headline of the day"

The newspaper everybody reads. "TMZ" I sighed.

I closed the newspaper as I saw Justin comming down rubbing his eyes.

"Goodmorninggg beautiful"

"not much of a good morning" I reply.

"what does that suppose to mean?" he said sitting next to me.

I handed him the paper as his eyes widened.

"SERIOUSLY? How did they even know? Your belly hasn't even grown yet!" I nodded my head in agreement.

"I can't believe this" he sighed shaking his head.

"who do you think did it?" I asked looking at Justin. He didn't say anything , he stood up going into the kitchen and disappeared for 10 min.

He then came out with two plates of pancakes in his hand. I smiled at how Justin always think positively.

"let's not let anyone ruin our day" I smiled as we intertwined our hands, me taking a piece out of his place and vise versa.

"what do you wanna do today?" Justin asked with his mouth full of chocolate syrup and pancakes.

"I just wanna spend my last days as you know acting a kid and so cause few months later I'm gonna be a mummy" I said rubbing my belly. He smiled nodding.

"anything for my lady and little boy" I raised my eyebrow

"how do you know it's a boy?"

"because I said so" He said in a duh tone.

"that's fine with me, I also wanted my first kid to be a boy. So he could punch whoever tries to hurt my daughter" I said punching the air. Justin laughed. I joined in as we went up to his room and cuddled for a while and then got dressed to have a little bit of fun in the 'kids worlds"

_____________________

i know its not that good buti had to post something :S