Chapter 54~

Months passed, justin been recording new music, spending most of his time in the studio hanging out with his friends and traveling around the world living his dream..while I am living the last few months sitting on my bed watching some cool TV series and eating icecream..I could've been living the dream with justin but NO I had to be pregnant with my ex's baby..I sighed as I ate my regrets and sorrow.. My phone began going off and on and it's probably justin since he's been calling and texting ever since he was gone .. Isn't he the best?☺️

"Hey baby"
"Hey babee"
"how are you feeling today?"
"In bed eating icecream movies and doing nothing? Best day ever.." I said sarcastically
"I'm so sorry baby I had to leave in a short noticed but I've.."
"Stopp don't blame yourself you've been nothing but perfect to me, I love you"
"I love you too baby that's why I making it up to you..look out your window" I could feel justin smiling on the other end of the phone..
"Okay I'll try but I won't promise you anything.. Since my pregnancy I've never felt my legs" I laughed and justin followed.
I managed to arrive to the window to find justin laying his back on his car smiling looking at me. Since that moment I forgot all about my pregnancy and ran downstairs as fast as I could, slammed the door open and to find Justin in those press hats and those wide sunglasses and leaped into his arms.
"I don't see a problem with you walking..or running" I laughed as I hit his chest.
"You know how I get when I see you" I said as I grabbed his head in between my hands squeezed him and smashed my lips into his.
"I missed you so much" I hugged himm tightly!
"I miss you more baby" he said I smirked as I grabbed his arm and pushing him to the housed and jumped letting my legs hug his waist and let me tell you it was much easier when I was 10000 pounds less.
"Wow have you been working out?"
I said departing my lips from his.
"Yeah why?"
"you are carrying 2 people and not one" I said laughing, he smirked.
"Well don't you think I'm macho Enough for two?" He said going slowly backwards towards the couch.. He laid me on the couch and whispered
"Is your mom home?"
I raised my eyebrows smirking..
"I didn't mean it like that!" He laughed "I thought if she was home maybe shed like to go to your dress fitting because the ema's are in a. Few days?" I kissed his cheek.
"No she went grocery shopping" I said sitting up..
"Then it'll be the two of us, let's go" he grabbed my arm.
"I need to get dressed, I'm still in my pjs" I whined
"but you'll take forever" he whined as well.
"Then how about you dress me" I ran my hands up and down his abs. His eyes widened as he carried me bridal style running up the stairs as fast as he could carrying 2. He gently placed me on the bed and started going through my clothes.
"No the ones I wear now are in the other closet" I said rubbing my eyes since I'm not getting enough sleep. He throwed some extra puffy dress on my bed so my tummy wouldn't be too much attention. So justin began undressing me licking his bottom lip getting all excited. So I grabbed him by the collar and threw him on bed and grabbed the dress and ran off to the bathroom got dressed quickly got my hair done and got out to a puppy faced- justin sitting on bed. I laughed as I stood by the door raising my hands wanting justin to carry me.