Chapter 77~

"Baby, baby wake up" i caressed her face and hair as she slept there peacefully after her fall.
"Whats happening?"
"I have a surprise for you" i said as i kissed her forehead.
"Surprise what for?" She said smirking.
"You'll see" i winked as i went up to the drawer and lifted a piece of paper.
I handed her the sheet and sat down next to her. She sat down herself properly as she saw the paper confused.
I gave her some time to adjust and to figure out the paper and by the time she did she started tearing up.
"A star named after him?"
"Yes its right next to yours" i said as i handed her another certificate.
"How did yoy know i was going to name him Drew?" She said looking at mw as tears slipped down her face.
"You might have mentioned it once or twice here and then" i smiled.
"Why drew?" I said curiously.
"Because he might have not been biologically yours but he is still part of you justin drew bieber" i hugged her so hard she couldnt breath.
She is amazing and i have no words.
"Thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me" she said kissing me softly.

These soft kisses turned into something rough something more heated. And heated turned into something more heated and more heated turned into sexually heated which was wow heat.

If getting her star certificates will allow her to be like that i will get her 8181929 every day.. Damn.

"I love you" i told her while we were both naked under the covers.

"I love you too" she said coming closer towards me and as our two naked bodies touched we made out more and intensely.

"How about tomorrow for apartment hunting?" She asked smiling.
"Absolutely" i might have hidden some of my excitement and i might have not.

______________
Short but something😂💁