Chapter 83~

"Where's my baby? Where did they take my goddamn baby? And how did they remove my baby? This is so fu*king messed up"
Yn would stop pacing back and forth in the living room.
I was sitting their trying to handle both situations, asking questions and calming down yn but there werent any results for both.
"Did you see the kidnappers? What color their hair was?"
I was this close to losing it but i just dont want to scare the one shot of finding my baby.
"Im sorry but they were wearing masks black masks but all i know is that the guy was all muscles and the girl was with a tanned skin and a perfect figure amd that they drove a huge black van with a sign that i could not quite remember.. Hold on"
"did it contain numbers? Letters? Signs ? Dotts? Anythitn?"
"Oh yes a huge VK80 on the back but i have no idea what that meant"
She stared at the table clothes trying to figure out something else.
"They had this weird accent i dont know if it was a British or Australian or another type but something like that, they were blabbering about how and where they are going tk take care of the baby and something like that"
Thats where yn started to cry and i just held her there trying so hard to be strong and not cry.
"Dont worry baby were going to find them, im going to find them" i looked at her wet eyes and tried to find the life that were sucked in a few minutes ago.
I stood up and started making some phone calls this has to end.

YN's P.O.V

Justin started tossing and going back and forth screaming on the phone.
This is just awful, why would someone do that... I want my baby back he my little innocent angel he doesnt deserve any of this.

My heart is breaking into pieces right now and i have no idea what to do other than cry. This hurts so bad.. I just i just cant do this anymore.

"I really appreciate this going through all this trouble to help us" i said between tears.
"This is nothing, your baby is innocent and doesnt deserve any of this" she said trying to comfort me.
"Theres a bathroom in the corner and food if you would like to help yourself, justin and i need to talk for a while please"
"Ofcourse"

She left the room and made herself busy.

Justin sat beside me with his head between his hands.
I grabbed his hands and made him look at me.
"Look i don't know whats going on.. But i dont think its money they are after because they did not threaten for a certain amount. So what is it that they want?" I squeezed his hand stopping myself from crying harder.
"I dont know.. F*ck i dont know" he said as he screamed standing up hitting the sofa hard enough allowing it to vibrate.
"The best thing we can do right now is to relax because everything is going to be okay right?........
My baby is going to be okay right?"
And thats when i couldnt handle it no more and just broke down and let every single bit of anger, sadness and hatred out.

"Um guys sorry to interrupt but i left out one important detail about the kidnappers.."