Chapter 76~

The next morning we were woken up by a feminine scream.
"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR? DONT YOU HAVE BEDS?" Pattie screamed like a crazy women.

We didnt realize that our makeout session was so intimate that it took all the time until we were too tired to go upstairs for bed.

"I guess we didnt notice that we fell asleep?" Justin said as he chuckled his raspy-morning-sexy-chuckle.

"Didnt notice? What were you kids doing on the floor in the first place?"

Justin and i looked at each other and laughed.

"You idiotsss are soo lucky that the oven wasnt turned on or else the vegetables that were on the pan the whole night would have been burnt and you guys along with it.

"But we're not burnt" he winked at his mom as we were both still cuddling on the floor.

"Dont you think its time for you to stand up from the floor now and clean the mess that you made" she said shaking her head while walking out the door.

"Well your mom is quite in a mood today" he gave me the "you dont say" look.

____________

"Mommmmaaaaa wass wrong?"
"First don't talk like that its annoying and second what makes you think something is wrong?" She lifted her eyebrow.
I lifted my eyebrow back
"Nothing?"
"Okay fine something's wrong"
"Tell me whats bothering you mother"she sighed.
"Someone tried to tell me that my son's baby is still alive and i just couldnt stop thinking about it i mean the person started talking to me all crazy so i didnt know what to believe honestly"
I stared into the swift air.
What am i supposed to tell yn?
"What am i supposed to tell yn?" I repeated.
"I dont think you need to tell her anything." She said looking all worried as she pointed towards the kitchen's door where Yn stood there looking all speechless with a ball of popcorn in her hands.
"Um. I. Had. A. Craving. For. Popcorn?" She said breathing heavily before fainting.
Shit.