Chapter 60~

YN's POV

As I was being fitted, i dozed of thinking about that shadowy figure male most probably being all pervert staring at my naked figure. I mean hasn't he seen a woman at the beach before? Geez..

But i cant help but think that i have seen this person before i just couldnt quite get it.. His outline showed yet everything else was dark. He looked familiar from his.

It all was just a blur.

I snapped from my own world of worried thought and got back to reality as i saw how the tailor did her magic and was half way done with the first layer. Ofcourse the dress needs time to be over but judging by the way it looks now, i couldnt help but feel excited to see and wear it later.

As the tailor was fixing it from the bottom i felt muscular arms rapped around my waist hugging me from behind. I smiled as i looked at him through the mirror.

"What do you think?"

"I love it, thank you so much justin" i turned to kiss his cheek but he turned too so our lips met. I didnt mind that at all. But once again the tailor cleared her throat. What is her problem?

I grabbed his face and kissed him again on purpose. She just shook her head and went back to her work.

"now thats more like it" he winked

"Now yn this gorgeous gown will be worn in an event in milano" he smiled big.

"Im going to italy?" I couldnt believe it.

He chuckled and nodded.

"My dress will be all over the news, thank you justin" the tailor said obviously excited but she tried to play it cool.

I was too excited i couldnt stay still.

"Miss yn please be balanced" the tailor said annoyed. Fine!

"Are we done? Im tired" i whined.

"You can now remove the dress and put it aside and ill continue it later." She said standing up.

She went into a room and left us alone.

I changed into my clothes and sat beside justin. It was already 8 pm.

"what now?" I asked cozying up to him.

"I have an interview do you want to come with?" He asked playing with my hair.

"No its fine im tired, ill just watch it on the tv" he nodded kissing my forehead.

"Ill go bring the car to the front wait here" he kissed my hand and went. I say back down scrolling through my phone.

"justin?" The tailor called from inside.

"He went to get the car" i half screamed back.

She came out of that room with a closed piece of paper.

"Could you please give this to justin?" She asked nicely. I smiled nodding.

What was inside that piece of paper?

I waited until she got inside somewhere till i opened it.

"5,000$" i opened my eyes widely. And i could help but to call her back in.

"Excuse me.. But i could help but read this? Why 5 grands?" I asked trying not to sound harsh.

"You shouldnt have read that"she scratched her head and kind of panicking.

"Well i did" i half smiled. In an aggressive way.

"Um justin wants the top part of the dress designed with diamonds"

Whatt? Thats sweet and all but he shouldnt spend this much money a dress that isnt even his.

I nodded and smiled.

"You didnt hear anything from me" she said turning her back at me going into the room. Thats when i heard a honk.

I grabbed the paper and went outside to find justin fixing his hair.

I placed the paper in my pocket and headed to the car.

I climbed in with my not so pleasant look.

"Whats wrong?" Ofcourse he knew.

"Really justin? Diamonds?" I sighed looking at him.

"She told you?"

"She didnt have to, the 5 grands says it all" i said removing the paper from my pocket and showing it to him.

"Justin you really dont have to do this" i sighed

He looked me straight in the eyes holding both my hands.

"Look i want to do this for you that is why i didnt tell you about the diamonds , i knew you were going to act like this"

"Atleast let me pay some of it, i couldnt say half because i cant, atleast a thousand dollars?" He shook his head starting the engine.

"But.."

"No buts, im paying for the dress and end of discussion" i smiled kissing his cheek.

"I think this deserves more than a kiss on the cheek.. Am i right?" He side winked at me.

Let me tell you i melted inside.

" youll get your reward when you get home, now drop me off cause you have an interview to go to" i double tapped his thigh.

"Now how do you expect me to go to this interview when i have a better option at home?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Do it for the fans justin, im postive you could hold your orgasms till 4 hours later" i winked trying hard not to laugh.

He parked the car as i descended it i turned around to see that he was still waiting for me to enter. I decided to tease him so i slowly and seducingly lowered my bra strap grabbing my thigh and biting my lip ( i have no idea what i did there okay?)

I saw him curse under his breath trying to calm himself down. I could help it but laugh. I laughed so hard that my hip started to hurt.

I waved being all mean and he just gave me the eye and im going to get you for this look.

How could you not love him?