Chapter 82~

As we sat in the waiting area patiently for news..
We feel kind of responsible for what happened even though it was not our faults but she was with us.
The doctor came out with a smile.
"Shes alright she was only dehydrated from sitting a lot outside under the sun with nothing to drink but she be alright"
"Thank you doctor" i smiled back shaking his hand.
How could doctors smile all day its exhausting.
We waited for the lady to come out and few minutes later she did.

We went back to my place so we could stay in private and not public..
Theresa my helper brought us some food and drinks and this lady seemed to be on an empty stomach all day.
"Im sorry i didn't mean to frighten you and get you through all this trouble"
"It was no problem we're just glad you are okay" yn smiled and acted as heartwarming as possible.
"How rude am i i didnt even tell you guys my name, im rosa donald"
"Nice to meet you rosa" yn and i said in union.
"Look i dont know why and how this discussion keeps on getting postponed and interrupted but i have to tell you something"
We both looked at her worried and gave her our full attention.
"this might bring back rough memories yn im sorry but this is important... So after your kidnappers left you in that hellhole bleeding.. Getting you to think that they have killed your baby?"
Yn started tearing a bit but quickly wiped it away. She just nodded.
" The good news is that Your baby is not dead"
I could see the biggest smile on yn face and an even bigger one on mine.
"But wait wait wait whats the bad news? Where's my baby?"