Chapter 43~

"thank you for tonight Justin, it really helped and I had a really good Time"

"oh shut up, your talking as if we just went on our first date" I laughed as I held my jacket.

"well thank you again"

"here is the thing, every time you say thank you i will kiss you"

"and you say that it is a bad thing" I grabbed him by the hip pulling him closer to me running my fingers slowly up his chest as I looked up into his eyes. He gulped nodding, I couldn't handle it, his face: priceless... I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"well thank you" I got on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear just near his neck. He grabbed my face and kissed me roughly, which I didn't mind honestly, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth letting him In and we had a little tongue of war in there. We just pulled back for air and no other reason. I smirked..

'thank you' He leaned in to kiss me but I just laughed kissing his cheek instead!

"tomorrow, me and you, together" I smiled as I nodded.

"see you tomorrow handsome" he blew me a kiss as I pretend to catch it.

I walked in smiling.

"that was really cute and disgusting" I laughed as I hugged my mom who was watching the whole thing through the phone.

I sat down on the Couch pushing my mom so she could sit right next to me. I laid my head on her lap and took all the space on the couch with my feet.

"mom? I never really asked you... How are things between you and Jeremy?" once I mentioned his name, she instantly smiled which made me smile.

"everything is going great, we are going tomorrow to breakfast together and then we were thinking of doing something all together" this is perfect! I just nodded so I wouldn't show a sign of anything.

"or are you and Justin going out?" she said playing with my hair.

"no no! It's great!" she just smiled.

I really don't know how to break the news.

Remember, you are not alone, you're with Justin !

*next day*

Oh my god! What a nightmare.

Well I had this nightmare about tonight, and everybody was here, Justin was telling them everything, but everyone was so angry and mad at us! I ended up waking up sweating.

I called Justin.

-Convo-

"Justin?"

"what's wrong baby?"

" nothing, I feel like I need a morning jog wanna join?"

"sure" he said too excited, I can hear it in his voice.

-end of Convo-

I got in my jump suit waiting for Justin to come already. Then, I felt something hit my window, I looked to find Justin waiting down smirking.

"ready?" I chuckled nodding. I skipped downstairs going outside to Justin.

"are you ready to pop the iron?" Justin said showing off his guns. I laughed pulling his hands down.

As we were going off on our run, lights and flashes blinded us. Justin didn't seem to have a problem since he got used to it, but it was a bit of a problem for me.

"Justin! JUSTIN! OVER HERE! JUSTIN! YN"

"SMILE JUSTIN"

"YOU TWO ARE STILL TOGETHER?"

"JUSTIN! DON'T GO TOO FAR IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN"

Every question was so useless.

"yo scoot! Can you gather everyone and we gather up for dinner at *restaurant*? "

......

"uhhuu"

.........

"sure, thanks"

.........

"go get ready everybody will be there in an hour" he said kissing my cheek, I smiled nodding.

-one hour later-

I was in the car with Justin wearing nothing special and my foot couldn't stop moving, I was freakin nervous. I was scared my dream would me true. I think I'm about to puke.

Justin placed his hand on my leg

"everything going to be fine baby" he said turning up the radio and be alright came up.

"see,what did I tell you?" I laughed.

Maybe Justin is right, they will understand wouldn't they? I sighed relaxing a bit to the the sound of my handsome boyfriend on the radio.

Everything is going to be alright..