Chapter 78~

yn's p.o.v

As we were going from house to house living room to living room backyard to backyard it got me thinking about my future. I mean i didnt go to college because of my sudden pregnancy and this future of mine certainly does not involve me sitting at home cleaning and waiting for justin to come home.

"So ive been thinking about going to college? The idea just occurred to me and i havent had to chance to go and try the whole college experience. Im not too old or late for college im only 1 year late"
"Woah woah woah hold up babe what got you thinking about college?" He stopped laying his elbow on the kitchen counter of the 23rd house we've seen today.. Once we did not feel the vibe we decline.
"I dont know this moving and stuff you have a career and i want mine so why not?"
He smiled at me and transferred his entire weight on one leg with his hand on his hip.
"what field are you thinking about?"
"Medicine.." I looked at him as he looked at me like an insane person.
"That is too many years of studying"
"I know but ive always wanted to be a doctor besides ill find a job and pay my way through the years and my grades are good enough to buy me scholarships and stuff am i too crazy to think about that just now?"
"Not at all baby girl, and besides a doctor for a roommate... 3 letters h o t and 4 letters s e x y. "
"Oooh i know right" i said as i caressed his leg and pop goes the weezle.
"Um doctor to be can you fix that?" He said turning red but trying to hide it.
"Not a doctor yet a few years later i might find the cure" i winked walking away. He grabbed me by my arm harshly but sexy-ly and whispered i. My ear.
"Few years later just got compressed to tonight" he said biting my earlobe.
"Well i certainly do not have a problem with that" i said biting my lower lip.
"Next house?"
"Next house" i said.
We inter-whined hands and walked out the house with style.
We both looked at each other nodded and pulled our sunglasses to cover that hot hot sunlight or attraction we have.

____________
Here's a new chapter since the previous one was short but this one is short too so consider it one😂❤️