Chapter 38~

I woke up the next morning not being able to see what is in front of me. I ran to the bathroom as I began throwing up this has been going on for days now. I choked on some puke. I felt my hair being lifted.

"are you alright?" Justin asked in his concerned tone.

" I dont kn-" and there I go again.

"we need to go see a doctor" I nodded in agreement as I grabbed some toilette paper wiping off my mouth.

"can you get dressed or I help you?" Justin said pulling up his pants. Well basically dressing up. I smiled as I nodded.

"help you?" I nodded again.

He helped me get up as I tied my hair in a messy bun. Justin grabbed my sweats from my bag and a baggy shirt. He removed my shirt biting his lower lip. I chuckled as he stared at my chest. I hit HIS chest making him loose his gaze. He put on my shirt. And now for the pants. I went to brush my teeth because right now I smell Like a troll.

"you ready?" I nodded as he carried me bridal style downstairs.

I was about to open the door when..

"where are you Guys going?" pattie asked biting her apple.

"doctor" Justin simply answer.

"why? Who is hurt!" patty widened her eyes.

Justin's p.o.v

"don't worry mom. It's just YN she is not feeling well" she nodded going back to her apple as I headed to my car. I placed YN in the passengers' seat as we set off.

We were sitting in the waiting room patiently waiting for our turn since we don't have an appointment.

"mrs bieber?" a blond nurse popped her head out of a room.

"yes?" I looked at her.

"doctor black is waiting for you" I smiled as I nodded. I held yn's hand as we entered to the doctor.

"What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked not bothering to look up.

"I've been throwing up lately and I don't even know why?"

"well have a seat" YN sat on this long white chair thingy. As the doctor did his thing.

"well?" I asked as I looked up at the doctor then YN to see she had a worried look on her face.

"well its either pregnancy? Or bad food craving"

"PREGNANCYY?" YN and I shouted in unison.

The doctor nodded scribbling into his notepad.

"we cannot know the results now but we have to wait few weeks and I'll see you then" I was still shocked. Words weren't quite so clear in my head.

Me

Father

Baby

Justin bieber

Career

Tour

Baby

Mother

Marriage

O.o

We went back to the car with the most awkward tension we had from the moment I met her.

"Justin" she sighed as I turned my head to see a better view of her.

Yup she is still gorgeous.

"what if I'm pregnant?" she hesitated.

"if you are. Then I am here by your side never leaving. Whenever you need me I'll be there and what the heck I'll be a fatherrr" I smiles a little excited. She smiled as she look down her tummy.

"I can't believe this. I'm 18 with maybe a kid in me?"

"well what do you know ? My mom had me at 18 and look at me now. I have my beautiful beliebers my gorgeous girlfriend and this turned out pretty good" she smiled.

"you always know how to cheer me up dont you?" she chuckled smiling. I nodded.

"only for the best" I winked looking back at the road.

"I guess it's a start of something new"