Chapter 35~

"why am I so lucky?"

"lucky to have such an amazing person In your life. Yup I know what you mean" I smiles as I stared up at his perfect full lips.

Right now we were seated on a blanket next to the fire. So romantic right?

"you are 100% correct. Let me go see Selena and tell her how amazing she is."

I hit his chest.

"you know I'm kidding baby" he kissed my forehead as I smiled.

" I know you are I just want to hear you say it" I chuckled as I stood up.

"who wants marshmallows on fire with chocolate?" he grabbed his phone scrolling down.

"fine, I'll just eat myself" I flipped my hair backwards walking towards the kitchen.

That's when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I grabbed to find a text from...

I looked as Justin as I smirked.

"I doooo"

"really Justin?" I chuckled

"what? I didn't want to react so I'm trying to be mature" he "fixed" his imaginary tie.

I laughed as I went to grab the marshmallows.

Justin's p.o.v

I sat down waiting for YN to be back with our desert. I dropped my phone once I heard a scream from the kitchen. I stood up as I ran to the kitchen.

"YN YN YN are you alright??" I started panicking.

"YN WHERE ARE YOU?" oh.my.god.

Two hands covered my mouth and eyes.

"Gotcha" an angelical voice whispered in my ear which made me bite my lower lip. She kissed the top of my earlobe as I removed her hands and spun her around so she could face me. I grabbed her waist pulling her close to my body.

"oh you are good" I kissed her nose.

"Apparently too good" she laughed looking down. I looked down to find I had a boner. I blushed.

"you are so cute when you blush and get scared" she said between the kisses she left on my cheeks. On the left and right.

"I was scared of loosing you" I rubbed my fingers on the palm of her hands. She chuckled as she grabbed my hand and the marshmallows heading back to our fire.

Next to the fire was a couch with a table in front of it. She removed the cover that was on the table to reveal sticks and melted chocolate. Yummy. I licked my lower lip.

"you like?"

"well yeah. But I love whats next to the chocolate"

"eh..let's not be cheesy mr.bieber" She said placing them in front of us. I pushed her downwards so that she landed on my lap.

"well I do it for you mrs.bieber" she blushed as she quickly turned and took marshmallows placing them in the stick and preparing the other one for me.

"ready?" she smiled as we both held our sticks as if they were swords.

"ready" I smiled as we both began roasting our marshmallows.