Chapter 65~

YN'S P.O.V

My head was going in circles and the sound of annoying bangs run in my head and it hurts like hell. My feet and wrists are sore and a load of pressure is put in those areas and that hurts too.

The pain was indescribable but I could feel worse is yet to come. My head was unbalanced, and I couldn’t keep it still. I groaned as I realize a tape was glued on my lips preventing me from screaming or even speaking, that is when tears started streaming down my face.. the tears dropped in slow motion slithering on my face going to the corners of my nose and the edge of my lip.

the tears went down my chest just to realize that I was naked. well half naked. I was only in my bra and panties. in addition I was still bleeding and it hurts more than anything, it hurts losing a human being you created inside yourself, a being that deserves life, that deserves to see the light. I screamed into the duck tape well not helping but I had to let the anger and fear of losing a dear one out and in the air, even though the only one hearing me is me, my voice wasn’t powerful enough to be heard let alone come out. instead it came out as a whisper, but I couldn’t care less it should be heard even though by only one person and that person is me. I started to panic and wiggle my way in the chair trying to get out of the trap. I stopped when I heard voices from another room. well I think it is another room because everything is dark and I could feel the dust and dirt under my bare feet acting as needles on my skin.

I gasped as a cold breeze hit my naked skin resulting a shiver.

"Wow, they must be really stupid or really trust her, either way they are not right in the head" a feminine voice said laughing and followed by another laugh but a male this time.

"Well shall we?" the guy said.

And all I heard next were footsteps, I pretended to be asleep but unfortunately im not a good actress.

"Well well well who do we have here" they said as I flinched trying to keep my eyes shut and trying so hard not to cry.

"Wake up you slut" the woman kicked me. ouch.

I slowly looked up as I tried to figure out who the faces look like but I couldn’t put my finger on it because of the blurriness left by my tears. plus it was really dark.

Damn me for being weak. 

the darkness scares me and has been ever since I could open my eyes because darkness keeps secrets buried deep and leaves them unleashed causing one to be tortured and dead slowly and painfully.