Chapter 51~

We sat all day cuddling watching tv with no paparazzi following us no nothing. It was so quiet peaceful and perfect.

"Are you ready to know the baby's gender?" Justin said playing with my fingers. I nodded.

"everything is gonna change.." he sighed. I quickly sat up straight.

"what do you mean by that? Justin if you don't want this to happen, if you don't want in I'm not asking you to be" I said raising my voice.

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT!" he stood up raising his voice.

"well you sounded like you did" I crossed my arms looking at the floor.

"why do you assume things on your own, im trying to be helpful here I'm not letting you go like I promised and yes Ofcourse I wouldve be more happy and excited if the baby was mine but it's not and I'm being by your side on this!" he said not so please.

A tear escaped my eye and another one came down racing it down to my lip. I sat on the bed's edge putting my head in between my hands.justin sat down next to me

"I'm sorry" Justin apologized rubbing my back.

"this position is way harder with the big tummy" I said gesturing the whole "head in my hand" situation. As I laughed he followed along.

"I'm sorry" Justin repeated.

"no, I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry Justin it's just I'm scared. I'm only 18 in one months I'm turning 19 and few months later I'm having a baby. I don't know about you but it just sounds too fast, too unnormal to me" I faces him. He grabbed my face in between his hands wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"you have no reason to be scared, I'm here next to you. And I'm not going anywhere okay?" he said staring onto my eyes. I smiled nodding.

"now that's better" he smiled

"oh shut up and kiss me" I laughed as he leaned in giving me soft kisses which are HEAVENLYY!!!

We just sat back on bed continuing the series on tv.

"hey, the billboard awards are in a week and I've been meaning to ask you, would you be an honor of walking me down the red carpet?" he asked pulling his hand out.

"no Justin, I go my belly would be too obvious and it would ruin everything for you, I'll be fine watching it from here" I laughed. He looked at me raising his eyebrow.

"mademoiselle, I'm Justin bieber, I have my everything in front of me. And for my everything I'll do everything. If you want we let my designer make a one of a kind dress where your tummy hardly is shown OR we could just go in our pajamas what do you think?"

"I'll go with the first one" I laughed.

"good choice, the second would be just too awkward" he sat back next to putting his arm around my shoulders.

"now lets get you dressed so we can head to the doctor's appointment" he said helping me out of bed.

I laughed as I replied " I can get myself dressed"

He shook his head "no babe you are pregnant, don't worry I've seen you without clothes before" he winked opening my closet choosing my outfit. I laughed as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"do you like these?" I nodded without even looking. I mean I don't care about what I'm going to wear I'm going to the doctor's appointment. But I made sure the shirt was a tank top. Thank goodness that my belly was the only thing that was grown, and also my boobs and butt but I'm young its normal to have these.

I lifted my hands up as Justin removed my shirt licking his lips.

"eyes up mister" he laughed

"I wasn't looking" I chuckled "whatever you say" I laughed as he placed the tank top over my head and while pulling it down he" accidentally" touched my boobs. And ended up cupping them.

"Justin.." I whispered.

"shshh" he said squeezing them slightly causing me to moan.

"you are sexy" he whispered in my ear kissing my earlobe then heading to my lips kissing them roughly as I I bit his lower lip in seduction.

I hugged his neck as he grabbed both of my boobs kissing me deeper. I layed my back in bed still kissing as he made sure not to press his belly on mine.

I detached my lips from his looking deep into his eyes.

"we have to go" I smirked.