Chapter 5~

.......

justin: u shouldnt have done all of this for me!

mom: no worries (: well sit and enjoy,

justin came over to me and pulled the chair out so i could sit on it, i smiled and thanked him, i could see m mom smile, ive never seen her smile like that i mean i have but fake ones when she is tired...

YOUR MOM'S P.O.V

aww justin is so sweet, he treats YN like a princess, i mean  he gets her seat for her, gives her roses and most importantly he makes her smile, noone has ever brought that smile on her face, he must be special, i mean common look at them , they look perfect together, theuu so cute, i mean i could just hug them, i smiled at them and my liitle princess looked at me at confusion, well i couldnt blame her i wass smiling like an idiot, if they would be a couple they would be the cutest couple in history and i would be ready to support, i would really be happy :) wait a minute isnt that THE justin bieber? the one my daughter always wanted to meet?

YOUR P.O.V

my mom is smiling like crazy, she's freaking me out

, no seriously she is , well hours passed and we finished our dinner, it was good, we talked laughed, turnes out justin was really funny, i think my mom liked him, we got to know each other more without anyone noticing ♥

justin: thank u for dinner, i had an amazing time *smile*

mom: ur welcome *smile* now ill leave u 2 alone

those were her last words before she disappeared into the blinding light of tomor-, okay upstairs. we just stood there awkwardly, i started well playing with my foot =, justin cleared hhis throught to get my attention, well he did , i looked up asd i stared into his eyess

justin: u look beautiful today :)

me: *blush* thank u, u dont look bad urself

justin: *wink*

i just smiled and thats when BOOM , he leaned in and kissed me, it was with so passion , our lips moved in sync, and he put one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist , so i was on my tip-toes as i put my hands around his neck, and let me tell u this was the best first kiss , this kiss didnt last for 2 minutes, when we released we looked at each other he licked his lips, as i blushed soo much, what do u expect me to do, ITS MY FIRST KISS!

i couldnt stop smiling!

justin: ur amazing, remember that *wink*

me: *smile*

justin: goodbye

i was like, i couldnt say anything with what happened! like i stood there like a staue, a smiling status .

after few minutes of repeating the 'magical' scene in my head over and over again!

i went upstairs STILL smiling!

?: how did it go?

i turned around to find my mom smiling, i kind of jumped because i STILL was in my own world , i was now riding a unicorn , a purple one and justin was with me, i was hugging him and touching his gorgous abs :) haha

me: did u like see everything that happened? *blushed *

mom: *smirk*

ill take that as a yes(:

mom: im happy for u 2 *smile*

me: mom, were not a couple .... yett *smile*

mom: well its looks like it *smile*

she said while entering her room, i smiled at what she said, he was the first boy that i accually liked, dreamed of, or had fun around him! well as i said he is special :)

i entered in my room got in a quick shower, and put on my pj's and went into a deep sleep , new scenes of justin and I together in different 'out of this world' dates, places......