Chapter 72~

Every mile we took we began to get more and more hopeless..
I knew she was in denial but i cannot stand to see her emotionless anymore..
"Where should we go next?" I asked hoping to find a logical place.
"The crime scene"

I stopped the car at the sidewalks of the street.
"Are you sure you wanna go there?"
All she did was nod.

I just didnt want to disappoint her anymore so i started the engine again and got back on track.

We arrived infront of the building where the incident happened so i parked.
"Stay here, ill go inside check real quick and come back" she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"I wont be long." I gulped seeing that sad expression on her flawless face.
"Im coming with you.."
She slowly let go of my hand and got out of the car.
As we walked inside the building i could see her heart racing.. Her heart beat rate wasnt near to normal. I held her by the waist. Trying my best to comfort her. But entering this deserted building and imagining the horrible situation she was in.
Now i need someone to comfort me.
It was so hard for me and picture how hard it is for her. I just held her as tight as possible.. I just needed her close.. Closerr than ever.
We kept on searching and every step we took, we regretted even more.
Nothing.. We found nothing noone.
My heart was aching and hers was suffering even more.

"Im so sorry" she just nodded.
Out of the blue she started crying and crying and crying.. It never stopped.
I held her tight, hugged her placing her head on my chest.
Her hug said it all. She was terrified and heartbroken.
I couldnt care less that my shirt was dripping wet cause that was the last thing i could ever think of.
I held her head in my hands and looked deeply into her eyes.
"We'll get through this, we have each other" i wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Im scared justin, how could i miss someone i have never met?"
This just broke me.
"I miss him too"

_______________
Such emotional chapters right?
My goal when i started writing this story was to finish it at chapter 100 and im going too try my best to do so.
But anyways, i need a little feedback?
Hows the story? Like? Love? Hate?
Any changes? Any additional ideas?
Anything would help❤️❤️❤️