Chapter 41~

"Justin are you really smoking weed?"

I could see the worry and nervousness that is drawn on Justin's face. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. He gave me a weak smile. What does this mean?

"Justin?" I asked trying to get something out of his mouth.

The girl was determined for an answer so all those people kept on coming and going and the girl stayed standing there on her phone.

Few minutes later, everybody. Was gone and the girl was still standing there.

"okay sit down" Justin said sighing. The girl looked at Justin not knowing whether she should stop smiling or not. I mean she was face to face with Justin bieber.

"well I got some news few weeks ago that made me a little nervous" Justin started turning his back at me and focusing on the girl. Even though I knew it was all about me being "pregnant". I sighed listening to the whole story.

"I had to do a little bit of thinking, I went to my FRIEND'S that night you know to help me out, I'm just a normal dude you know. Well I don't know how I ended up doing it but I did and I'm really sorry and I'm never going to do it again. Promise" his weak smile showed up again raising his pinky. The girl smiled raising her pinky intertwining it with Justin. He opened his arms hugging her.

"thank you" the girl said smiling.

"no, thank you" Justin said smiling. If there was one thing Justin loved beside being famous is his BELIEBERS. The girl went after taking a picture with Justin kissing her on her cheek.

He then turned facing me.

"your not mad?" he said worried. I smiled shaking my head.

"I don't blame you" he smiled hugging me.

"I love you"

"more than anything" I continued his sentence.

"mr and mrs. Bieber" I laughed standing up. We intertwined our fingers going in.

"Mr. Bieber we need to take a DNA sample just in case" he nodded going away with them. Honestly I didnt want to let go. This is the time I really need Justin by my side.

I sighed laying on the bed thingy of the doctors. I grabbed on the furniture squeezing it.

"it looks like a baby's head" I shot my eyes wide. OMG :O

"but according to Justin's DNA's he is not his."

"WHAT???" I screamed.

"what do you mean?" I got really worried, really really really worried.

"let's be honest here, did you do 'it' with someone other than your boyfriend"

"no I swear" I said a tear rolled down my cheek.

"so it looks like, few weeks later it was just a stomach rush, you ate bad food. But obviously, few days back um..someone.... Raped you"

"WHATTT?" I screamed again.

"that's not even possible, how could it be and I'm not even aware of it" I sat up.

At this moment, Justin came in. He rushed to me once he saw me crying.

"what's wrong?" Justin said rubbing his thumbs on my hand.

"I don't know how to say this, the baby is not yours" I said shutting my eyes, the words stinging to my chest. He quickly let go of my hand.

"what? Than whose it is?" I knew he was in the Erie of crying and I couldn't handle him cry.

The doctor told him the possibilities.

"omg, how did this happen. Are you sure you weren't aware of anything?"

"I'm positive" I didn't know what to do, how could this Happen?

"well all we have to do is wait 9 months to get the DNA of the baby so we could figure out atleast if the person was a relative or a stranger I guess" the doctor wrote the info on his notepad leaving the room.

And at this moment the flashbacks came to me, 3 days ago.

-flashback -

I woke up, all smiling and jumpy because I had this amazing dream where me and Justin were parents and have a little Justin junior.

I stopped in my tracks once I heard a know on the door.

I opened the door to find..zayn

"honey, a friend from school came to visit you"

My mom said going downstairs, I was about to scream but his hands covered my mouths.

"missed me" he smirked. I bit his hand trying to run but he grabbed me pushing me on bed.

"aww come on baby, let's not do this the hard way" before I know it I had no pants neither a shirt. I began twisting around in bed, my ex boyfriend, zayn Malik was going to rape me.

"I guess we will be doing this the hard way" he smirked grabbing a big rocking from under the bed and BAMM

Everything

Went

Black"