Chapter 75~

Getting to see zayn after the incident wrecked me.. Emotionally.
He was actually the emotional wreck and remembering him being that emotional brings back memories when we were really close friends and he had the sweetest heart and he still does.. But sometime it got piled under so many dusts and dirt that it was hard to be found.
I just hate that this accident is the thing that brought him back. Seeing him like that didnt help me move on but remind me that my loss wasnt mine only but for other people too. It just sucks sometimes.

It hurts so bad.. Its a subject worth getting sad about but i should move on at the same time. Its not fair for me. I shouldnt hold on to this for the rest of my life.. I shouldnt be punished for something that isnt my fault. Right?

__________
"Hey babe" i faked smiled as i kissed him on the cheek.
"Oh no i knew this wasnt a good idea"
He just knows me so well.
"Come here" he said opening his arms and i just couldn't help but break down.

__________
"Justin? Should you go back and record and continue your career? Dont stop because of me" i said as we cuddled watching tv.
"I did not stop because of you, i took a break becAuse i want to be there for you" he said caressing my cheek.
"This is the sweetest yet cheesiest thing ever" i said in an awww tone.
"Well you gotta love me but you cant be me"
I hit his chest.
"First shut up and second that did not make any sense you idiot"
I laughed.
He sure does know how to lighten me up.
"Well im your idiot my love" i face palmed myself and laughed.
"Is that your best shot at a pickup line my idiot?" I shot my eyebrow up.
"No but the rest remains in mystery my love bunny" he winked squeezing my butt.
Now how did he do that you may ask? He planted his hand under me the moment we sat down so he would have the opportunity every time.

Few hours later justin fell asleep on my shoulder and i was bored to death so i thought of making dinner for the both of us. Its a win win... I get to fill my time and eat. See win win..

"IM WALKING ON SUNSHINE WOAHHHH IM WALKING ON SUNSHINEE WOAHHH" i sliced i chopped and threw vegetables in the hot water while preforming.

"ANDD IMM FEEELINGGG GOOOODDDDD"

"YOU SCARED MEE" I laughheddd as justin sand into my ear while hugging me from the back and rocking me from side to side.

"No my love scared you"
"UGHHHH" i dipped my hand in cold water and sprayed him with the sink's handle instead of tiny bits of water droplets.

"Oh its onn" he said giving me the eye. But before he couldve done something he slipped and landed on his back.

Before i could have the opportunity to laugh he grabbed me but the arm and threw me on top of him.

"Now thats more like it" he winked at me as we stayed there making out for like forever.

_______
Helllooo beautifulllsss how are you guys today?

So basicay i wanted to tell you guys that for the next chapter i might make changes because i forgot few details in the story even tho i wrote that story but if you have just read the whole story and remember some things i dont so immm sorry😂😂❤️❤️