Chapter 2~

Touch of Love :

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

i was still checking her out, i dont know why though, ive never stared this long at a girl before, but then her speed increased, OMG then she fell and hit her head on the rock and she fainted on the ground, i gasped, i carried her bridal style to my car and i didnt care if blood was streaming on my shirt, i know this is weird, im saving her and i dont know her but when i first layed eyes on her i felt like ive known her like 4ever, by heart, i drove to the hospital, i went in with her in my arms, she looked beautidul, without ofcourse the blood and everything, the docotr saw her so the ones that were free ran to me and took her away from me, i didnt want to let go, docotr: sir please wait in the waiting room i decided instead i went to the bathrrom so i can get the the blood off o my hands, then my phone rang it was ryan. -phone convo- ryan: yo dude? where the hexk r u? me and chaz came to visit but ur not home me: oh sorry bro im out of the house, long story tell u later, i need to go ryan: okay man huryy -end of convo- i went to the waiting room and just in time the doctor came to inform me that i could see her, i know this is weird 2 strangers, i entered the room and looked at her gorous face, aw i wish i could kiss her right now! i went and stood next to her not knowing what to do, i turned to the doctor me: so doc ? how is she? docotr: well she got better since we got her stiches on her head, and i gave her the medison, but she lost alot of blood, i need to find a person who could give her a little from his/her blood from the same type me: what type is she? doctor: AB+ me: oh god i have the same type , i could give her some of my blood? doctor: really? thank u thats really generous of u me: *smile* docotr: *smile* come with me so i went with the doctor, he took my blood and placed them in her skin, i could feel the pain instead of her doctor: so i guess she has to rest for few hours and she'll be ready to go, if ud like to wait for her their is a cafeteria down the hall me: *smile * k thanks docotr: r u her boyfriend? me: um.. no just a friend -ps: im still in my disguise- i went to the cafeteria and took some frappochino and a piece of cake *after few hours* i entered her room to find her awake and sittin in bed, tlking with the doctor! me: how r u feeling? her: um.. do i know u? *confused* docotr: ill leave u 2 alone he went outside, we just looked at each other in awkwardness1 me: um.. hi her: hi... me: im justin her: im (yn) she said really freaked out me: cute name :D i know u dont know me but here's what happened *tells the story, excpet the part where he stares at u* you: oh thank u so much *smile* me; ur welcome shawty you: shawty... shawty... wait minute i know this voice ur justin bieber right? she said a little bit excited! me: *laughing* i guess ur a fan you;; haha yh i think u have an awsome voice, with sweet personality me: thank u *smile* now let me get u out of here you: um .... okay :) she got in her normal clothes, and we entered in my car, she held her head! me: r u alright? i said looking at her? you: yh its just my head hurts a little there was silence, then she spoke you: im sorry i ruined ur t-shirt me: oh its no biggie, im just glad ur okay *smile* you: thank u again *smile* me: ur so welcome she kissed my cheek and smiled, i kinda... liked it, it was sweet her soft lips touching my cheek, it felt amazing, pretty good that it made me blush, she giggled, aww she was so cute me: um.. where is ur house? she gave me directions, and we got there, i wen down and opened the door for her and helped her down, she was had it bad, i could feel it we stood there awkwardly infront of her house, you: um.. would u like to come in? me: no its fine, i have my friends over and i need to go you: oh okay , thank u again me: anytime *smile* i turned around and she turned to open the door then i turned back and went to her me: um.. hey.. i just met u and this crazy but here's my number so call me maybe *wink* you: *giggle* thank u , i will me: but please do not give it to anybody you: ofcourse not mr. bieber me: *laugh* bye she waved and thats when the door hid her gorgoeus face....

Hey guys.. What do you think? Should i continue?