New Home

~Mew's POV~

"You have to absolutely sure about becoming his caretaker. He will be completely dependent on you to teach him. There's no take backs without severely harming his mentality even more."

I looked back through the window at the happy boy swinging his legs.

"I'm sure. I'll be his caretaker."

"Then I'll assemble the paperwork for it. Since he is 18 and his parents did have a will for him, he will have access to everything his parents left him. As you raise him, teach him about managing his money. If necessary, teach him by letting him buy his own stuff. That will help with teaching him responsibility."

"Just let me know when I have to sign something. It's okay if I take him to my home now right?"

"Yes, it'll be beneficial for him to get comfortable with your place."

I went back to the room and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Daddy!"

"Hey Guppie, are you ready to go home with me?"

"Home?"

"Yes, home."

"Otay."

He got up and I gave him my hand. He took it and started swinging it back and forth.

"Do you need anything before you go home with me?"

He seemed to think before he nodded his head.

"Guppie needs his stuffies, blankies, piwos, and his stuff fom his room."

He just looked at me with his Bambi eyes before I nodded.

"Okay, we can get your stuff before we go to my home. Are you ready?"

"Yesh daddy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know he meant all of this stuff!

I drove to his house and talked with the officers there so we could get his stuff. He took me to his room....filled with blankets, pillows and stuffed animals.

He's running around grabbing everything he needs and putting it in the center of his room.

He even started pulling out a luggage for his clothes. He ran to his closet and opened it and my eyes widened in shock.

With his clothes are pastel colored weapons lining the walls and all of them look deadlier than their usual forms.

Has he used all of these?

He grabbed clothes and shoved them in the luggage before he zipped it up and clapped his hands.

"Daddy! I ready!"

He bounced around and gathered things in his arms and I helped grab the rest. Will this even fit in my car?

It took a while but I was able to fit everything he had into the backseats and the trunk.

He was busy humming while I drove to my penthouse.

To be honest, I'm kinda glad I won't be living alone anymore. I usually just eat, sleep and work at home.

Once I parked and turned off the car, I was already regretting wanting to take everything in one trip.

Imagine taking an elevator with you and one other person holding tons of luggage filled with toys, clothes, blankets and pillows.