Nickname

~Gulf's POV~

"No." I pouted.

"Come on love. Just finish your breakfast before I leave so I don't have to worry about you being hungry."

My loving, hot, caring, cute and sexy beast had made me breakfast and is currently trying to feed me in our bed. I'm mad at him for 2 things.

One, he's leaving me all alone again to go to work while I stay home.

Two......I CAN'T EVEN WALK BECAUSE OF THE BASTARD!!

He had to carry me to the bathroom so I could use it and call for him once I was done!

"Please sweetheart. I'll bring you a slice of chocolate cake after work."

I blushed and opened one eye.

"You promise?"

"I promise sweet baby. Now eat your breakfast."

I smiled and accepted the yummy dumplings my honey bear made for me in the steamer I bought for his kitchen.

"Thank you boo. Ahh." I opened my mouth for another dumpling but he was frozen.

"What did you call me?"

"Boo, I'm trying to find the perfect nickname for my thirak. Don't like it? Then let's try.....darling.....babe....baby.....ooh maybe you like a nickname in another language!"

I smiled and kept thinking of other names before I felt a soft little kiss on my cheek.

"I don't care what you call me love. Call me whatever you want."

"Okay...I'll keep thinking while you're at work."

"Alright, just eat breakfast and then I'll start heading out."

He held up another dumpling and I snatched it up while smiling. He kept feeding me until I had eaten it all before letting me finish the warm milk he made.

"I love you sweetheart. I'll be home soon....and with a slice of chocolate cake."

He gave me one last kiss before he got up to leave.

"I love you too. Come back soon....."

He made it to the door before I called out the last part.

"My future hubby!"

He stopped and lifted his head to the ceiling before I heard him chanting.

"You have to go to work. You have to go to work. You have to go to work."

He blew one last kiss before he kept chanting those words over and over again while leaving. I smiled and clapped my hands at my achievement before grabbing the TV remote my future hubby left for me.

I guess I'll hang out in our bed all day!

I grabbed the plushies I was given and curled up in my future hubby's pajamas with a fuzzy blanket around me while I started searching for something to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mew's POV~

"Mr. Jongcheveevat....you look so.....happy today!"

"Well....I am."

"Can you tell us why please!"