Better

~Mew's POV~

"This is the last dose you have to take baby. You can have a spoonful of honey after you take it."

I've been trying to coax him to take his last dose of medicine before he doesn't have to take anymore. He was a lot better this morning so I'm only giving him one more dose.

"No! Yucky!!"

"I'll give you honey afterwards. Just please take the medicine."

He turned his head away and pouted.

I put the spoon infront of him again but he still turned away.

"Guppie. Take the medicine or daddy will have to punish you."

He shrunk and tried to make himself look smaller as he tilted his head down and looked up at me with his puppy eyes.

"Daddy, pwease no make Guppie eat yucky juice. Daddy wuvs Guppie. Daddy no make Guppie huwt."

"Are you seriously trying to guilt trip me?" I playfully raised my eyebrow while tilting my head back.

"Is it wowking?" He asked while tilting his head.

"No. Now take your medicine."

He started to dramatically sigh and whine while I focused for an opening to give him his medicine. Every now and then he'll peek one of his eyes open to see if I'm paying attention before resuming his little tantrum.

Just as he opened his mouth to complain again, I shoved the spoon in and gave him his medicine.

He eyes widened in shock and when I withdrew the spoon, he stared at me before he began to cry and rub his eyes.

"Daddy meanie!! Guppie no wike yucky juice!!!!!"

He kicked his legs out and thrashed them around while he threw his tantrum.

One thing I have learned since taking care of this cute little baby....is that he'll stop crying or throwing a tantrum if I don't pay attention to him......most of the time.

He learned that I didn't like it when he cried and used it to his advantage whenever he wanted something or didn't want to do something. So recently I have been trying to hold myself back from coddling him and such when he cries.

"Daddy!!!!!"

He threw his hands down and kicked his legs again while throwing his head back.

"Hmmm?"

He pouted and pointed to his lips.

"Kissy Guppie's boo-boo."

I leaned over and pecked his cheek before pulling back.

"Guppie's cheek no huwt!"

He glared at me and huffed before he tried to lean forward and attach his lips to mine.

I held my hand against his forehead and stopped him from getting closer.

"No. You know better."

"Guppie wan kissy!!!!!!"

I pecked his other cheek.

He groaned in frustration.

"No!!!!!!"

One of my newer rules for him after we officially became boyfriends was when he was Guppie, he couldn't kiss me on the lips.

***Mew will view Guppie as a literal child and as his own kid but at the same time as his boyfriend too. He loves him the same as he loves Gulf but he won't do the same things to Guppie as he does Gulf. In Mew's head it's like he's taking advantage of Guppie and kissing an actual three year old child. That's just how he views it so he doesn't kiss Guppie on the lips or do anything related to or close to anything sexual with Guppie. He'll love him like a boyfriend but he won't touch like that since Guppie can't really consent to anything like that***