Guppie's First Punishment

~Mew's POV~

"Daddy, I want to see Mild."

I dropped my spatula and looked at Gulf.

"What!?"

"I need to see Mild. He's my best friend."

"I know that but..... h-how will you see him?"

"Can he come here? It'll be too risky to meet him outside somewhere."

"B-but you live here with me and what if Guppie comes out or or he tells someone about you being here and living with me!?"

Soon I smelled something burning and I turned to realize I didn't flip the pancakes. I hurriedly tried to save it before placing them on a plate and putting it on the table.

"I know Mild. He won't say anything. He's the only other person I can trust besides you. Pretty please daddy."

I sighed and looked at him. He had his hands infront of him clasped together, he was pouting and he put on his puppy eyes.

"That's not playing fair."

"Please~ I just want to see Mild again. I sometimes feel lonely when you're not here...and it could help me....get used to other people again."

Aww, now I can't say no!

"Fine, I'll tell him... I'll see if he can come see you here. Hurry up and finish your breakfast. I have to leave soon."

"Thank you daddy!"

He sat down and started eating his pancakes. He always puts chocolate and syrup on his pancakes which leads to me having to clean his face so it's not sticky.

"Daddy, I'll put the dishes in the dishwasher."

He got up and got our plates before walking back to the kitchen.

"Oh, thank you Yai Nong. I'm going to grab my stuff so I can leave."

I got my bag, keys, and coffee cup ready to go. I just need to put on my shoes and then my coat then I'm good to go.

"Daddy, how much longer until the semester ends?''

"There's just this week and next week. Then I'll have a two week break."

"But it's only Tuesday....why can't it be next Friday?" He whined.

I chuckled.

"Only a little bit longer. I have to go now. I'll be back soon. Bye Yai Nong."

"Bye-bye daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

Mr. Suttinut, see me after class."

His head snapped up and his eyes widened.

I could practically see the gears turning in his head.

It's already almost the end of the day and then I can go home and see Gulf or Guppie if he recessed while I was gone.

I was in my office when I heard a knock.

"Come in."

"H-hi Mr. Jongcheveevat...I swear I did turn in my project a few days ago! I can even show you my rough draft!"

"I know you turned in your project. This is about Mr. Traipipattanapong."

"O-oh...you have info on Gulf!?"