Sick

~Mew's POV~

Okay, soup is almost done.

Now all I have to do I figure out how the heck he got soaked in water.

The only place he can get soaked is one of the bathrooms. There wasn't a mess in mine when I rushed to get him in the bath so it's going to be in his bathroom.

I made my way to his bathroom and almost slipped when I walked in. There was water on the floor and the bathmat by the bathtub was soaked too.

Why did you come in here and turn on the water?

What is was you were trying to do, I guess you probably got scared and panicked. How long were you soaked in the cold water?

I placed dry towels on the wet spots on the floor before closing the bathroom door and going back downstairs to check on his soup.

I stirred it a bit before bringing the spoon up and tasting it.

Perfect.

I turned off the stove and poured a bowl for him before pouring a cup of orange juice as well.

I placed everything on a tray before heading back upstairs to my room where my sick baby is sleeping.

As I walked in I saw him still sleeping but even more curled up under all the blankets.

I set the tray on the nightstand and gently peeled back all but one of the blankets off his body.

"Baby Guppie, come eat. Daddy made soup for you."

I gently shook him as his droopy eyes opened and he started whining. He tried to bury himself under the blankets again but I fixed the pillows so he was leaning against the headboard. I gently rewrapped the blankets around him again before making sure I had his attention.

"You need to eat baby. You can sleep more after you eat."

"Daddy?"

His voice was hoarse as he spoke so I first tried to gave him some of the juice.

It took me a while to coax him to drink it but he still took a few sips.

"Here, eat some of the soup before it gets cold."

I grabbed the bowl and spoon so I could spoon-feed him. He needs all the energy he can get.

"Is it too hot?"

He shook his head and opened his mouth for more. I gave him another spoonful and he only managed to eat half of the bowl of soup but it's better than none at all.

I made him drink some more juice before he kept turning away his head, refusing to consume anything else.

"Let's lay you down again. Tell daddy if you are uncomfortable at all."

He gently helped lay him down on his back again before he burrowed himself under the blankets again and curled up.

"I'm going to clean up so go back to sleep okay baby. Rest up. Daddy will be back soon. Do you want your pacifier or one of your stuffed animals?"

He peeked out and quietly spoke.

"Wan daddy."

"I know but I have to clean up. I'll be back once everything is clean again. I'll be quick."

He pondered the thought for a while before he replied.

"Wan dino and stuffie dino."

"Okay baby, I'll be back. Rest."