Whiney Guppie

~Mew's POV~

"Baby Guppie, you should've rolled up your sleeves before you started eating. Now you have sauce all over your sleeves."

The food arrived 5 minutes ago and now my baby has sauce all over his face and his sleeves.

"But Guppie wan eat Guppie's chicken. Guppie's tumtum make wots of sound."

"I know but now I have to clean the sauce off of your face. Come here."

I made him face me as I started to clean all of the sauce from around his lips and cheeks before trying to remove what I could from his clothes.

I then rolled up his sleeves and let him continue to eat. I'm starving! Now I feel bad for falling asleep and not making dinner for my baby Guppie.

His tummy is probably growling like crazy.

Mild and Boat are busy eating their slices of pizza silently staring at us.

"Daddy, Guppie pwease have mo chicken?"

I nodded and set down my current slice of pizza before placing a new chicken wing in his plate.

"Tank chu daddy."

"You're welcome. Hurry and finish eating so you can take a bath after."

"But Guppie wan pway wit Mild." He whined.

"I know but it's bath night. You can play with him after your bath."

"Otay."

He angrily chewed on his chicken wing and pouted. He must really not want to take a bath.

We kept eating and making small talk before he announced he was finished eating and ran off somewhere.

"Baby Guppie! Go to the bathroom, I'll be there in a minute."

I heard his footsteps run somewhere so I thought he was going to the bathroom.

Once I finished up my food, I got up and washed my hands before turning to Mild and Boat still sitting at the table.

"You two can hang out in my living room when you're done eating while I make sure Guppie takes his bath."

The both nodded and gave an okay symbol with their fingers while still chewing on their slices of pizza.

I went upstairs and entered his bathroom but I didn't see him. I even looked in the small closet next to the tub but he wasn't in the bathroom.

I went back downstairs and asked the other two if baby Guppie had come down.

"I haven't seen him. Is he not in the bathroom?" Mild said.

"No. I thought maybe he got bored waiting and came down. He's probably in his room then."

I went back upstairs and entered his room but I didn't see him as my eyes swept across his room.

"Baby Guppie?"

I didn't hear anything.

Maybe he went back to the bathroom.

I went down the hall and went back into the bathroom but he still wasn't there.

Maybe he went to mine?

I walked over to my room and opened my bathroom door but he still wasn't there.

"Baby Guppie! It's time to take a bath!"

I didn't hear anything.

Where is he?