Panic

~Mew's POV~

How am I going to transport all of these kids?!

I'm not licensed to drive a bus!

What if I ask for multiple vans?

No, it's too short notice.

Maybe we could all Uber?

Damnit!!!

"Okay guys! Who all here has a car!"

A bunch of hands went up and I counted how many didn't.

"Okay! People who don't have a car, find someone who does and ride with them! I don't want everybody who has a car to drive so try and fit at least 4 people to a car!"

They all scurried about and then I had the drivers come up behind my car.

"Follow my car and make sure to stay all together! Make sure you also follow the law and not drive like maniacs!"

I hurried into my car and made my way to the hospital. I speed dialled one of the doctors and informed him of what was going on.

"I know it's a lot to ask but it only has to be people who aren't busy with work. If I leave my students unattended again they would take my teaching license away. It's just until I can calm down Guppie."

"Alright, I'll start asking around. Just let them wait in the waiting room where you usually enter when you visit. I'll have people there."

"Thank you."

I hung up and drove until I finally reached the hospital. All the cars following parked and I ushered them into the waiting room where I saw the usual doctor with other nurses and doctors.

"Thank you so much. Class, I'll be right back! Listen to what they tell you and make sure to take notes!"

I ran off towards the elevator and immediately pushed the button for the floor Guppie is on. I impatiently tapped my foot until the doors opened and I rushed out to find the room he's in. Once I ran down the hall I heard his cries. I ran faster and opened the door to find him on the floor sobbing and screaming.

I immediately went over to him and pulled him into my lap.

"No!! No touch!!!"

He tried to get out but I held him down.

"Guppie! Look at me!"

I held his face in my hands and forced him to look at me. Tears flooded down his face as he sobbed and thrashed his body around.

"Go way! No wuv Guppie anymo!!"

I felt myself get angry at him saying that I didn't love him anymore. Why would he ever come to conclude that I didn't love him anymore?!

I immediately picked him up and placed him down onto a nearby bench.

"Repeat what you just said."

He stopped for a moment to look at me before shaking his head.

"No wanna!!"

"I didn't ask Guppie. Repeat. What. You. Just. Said."

He shrunk into his body and made himself seem smaller before shaking his head again.