Present

~Mew's POV~

I feel amazing...

I don't think my body has felt this relaxed in a long time......

I love my baby so much!

Speaking of which, where is he?

I leaned up and stretched feeling so good.

My baby Yai Nong has wonderful hands.

Then I realized I'm still just dressed in the boxers he gave me.

Ehhh, I don't feel like looking for clothes. Besides, it's just me and him here.

I got up from our bed and left our room to start walking downstairs to find him.

"Yai Nong! Where are you?"

Just as I reached the bottom of the stairs, a body ran into mine and I quickly pulled the falling body to my chest.

"Oh! I didn't expect you to be down here already! Did you love my pampering daddy?"

I smiled at the happy bouncing baby hugging my chest and burying his head under my chin.

"I did love your pampering. My entire body feels amazing. Thank you baby."

I could feel his lips curl into a smile before I felt his arms get tighter around me. I bent down a little to move my hands behind his thighs before lifting him up and taking him to the couch. I sat down and laid him across my thighs while his arms wrapped around my neck.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"Only about an hour and a half. I was going to wait for you to wake up before I ordered take out. I wasn't sure how long you would be asleep."

I nodded my head and kissed his neck while he played with my hair.

"I'm sorry for making a mess daddy. I just wanted to try a cook for you."

I looked up at him and smiled.

My baby is so precious! How could I ever get this lucky to have him be mine? I'm surely blessed with such an adorable amazing baby boyfriend!

"It's okay. I don't care just as long as you don't burn the kitchen or hurt yourself. You didn't get hurt right?"

"Ummm no but I still made a mess and couldn't make you food."

"I don't care about the mess or that I didn't get food. I'm happy to know that you still tried to cook for me because you wanted to help me relax. Besides, there's more time for me to teach you how to cook if you want me to and then we can both cook together."

"Okay! If I really want to learn how to properly cook then I'll ask you! You know, that was my first time to ever cook?"

I kissed his cheeks and his nose before leaning my forehead on his.

"Does this mean I stole your cooking virginity?"

He laughed at my choice of words and nodded his head.

"Yeah....you stole my poor cooking virginity. You have to take responsibility now!" He playfully teased.

"Hmm, I don't mind. I'll take responsibility for all the virginity cards I steal from you whether it be from cooking or taking you out to watch a movie."

"Mmm, that's a virginity card you haven't stolen yet."

"I'll get right on that then."

He smiled and we both kissed for a good while before he yelled.