Walk-In

~Mew's POV~

"Daddy~ wet Guppie sweep..."

"Come on baby. We have to go inside so you can finish your nap. Don't you want to cuddle with all your new dinos?"

I've been trying to convince baby Guppie to get out of the car and go upstairs into our home. However, he's clutching onto his seatbelt for dear life and not letting go no matter how I try to convince him. He's been curled up in his seat since he fell asleep and is now refusing to get up.

"Guppie's dinos?"

He peeked his head up at the mention of his new dinos that I have no idea what he'll do with them.

"Yeah, don't you want to make sure all your new dino friends are comfortable? I thought I taught my baby to be a good boy and to be nice."

I pretended to sulk before he finally let go of his seatbelt and unbuckled it. He let me get him out before he dashed to the backseat and started grabbing all the dinos he could carry.

"Daddy! Hep Guppie pwease! Guppie have to save Guppie's dinos! Guppie good boy!"

Really?

I'm starting to feel like he prefers his dinos over everything.

I sighed and opened up the trunk to start grabbing his other dinos. Once my arms were completely full of stuffed dinos, I locked the car and we both made our way into the building and up to our home. The moment I unlocked the door and opened it, he was already dashing inside to set down the dinos he had before coming back and grabbing the ones I was holding.

I chuckled as he started placing his precious dinos all around the new layer of his cult circle.

I set down my keys in the bowl by the door before taking off my shoes and walking over to the living room to sit down on the couch.

Once he had placed all of them where he was pleased with them, he came back over to me and placed his cheek on my thigh to look me in the eyes.

"Daddy, wook at Guppie's dinos! Pwetty?"

He stuck out his lip and pouted while he rubbed his face on my thigh....way too far up for my comfort.

"Yes, your dinos are placed so prettily. Why don't you go introduce them to your other stuffed animals so they aren't lonely? Just tell me when you're hungry though so I can make you dinner. Daddy is going to....get some work done."

"Otay daddy! Guppie pway wit his stuffies and dinos!"

I smiled and pecked his cheeks before he left to play with his toys.

I rushed upstairs into my room to lock my door before I entered my bathroom and closed it. I splashed my face with cold water to help calm me down but it didn't work.

I tried to think of something else to take my mind off of it but it made no different.

Now I'm just starting to hurt.

Fine!

I closed my eyes and held my head in my hands to take a deep breath to calm myself. I undid my belt and pulled down my zipper to help release some of the pressure. I took another deep breath of courage before pulling out my member and let it spring up to touch my abdomen.

I can't believe I'm about to do this with my precious baby playing downstairs with no clue about what I'm doing.

Oh forgive me my precious baby Guppie for lying to you!

I wrapped my hand around my length and began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gulf's POV~