Back Home

~Gulf's POV~

"Mama~ my tummy is too full. I can't eat anymore~" I whined while putting my chopsticks on the the table.

Mama took us to eat bbq and she's stuffed me full of food. My poor tummy is so full.

"Here, just this last bite and then we can go eat some ice cream."

Ooooh, ice cream!

My heart started beating faster and I could feel myself start to slip.

Don't you dare! Don't slip!

Don't burden mama with Guppie!

I shook my head and turned away from the food.

"I can't eat anymore. My tummy hurts too much to eat anymore, even if it's ice cream."

I straightened my back before I felt a few pops.

"If you want ice cream mama, we can get some. I just won't get any, I might get some for Khun Phi."

She sighed and nodded her head.

"Then let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mew's POV~

"Remember, try and look up basic information about our next unit and write down what you find. I will quiz you tomorrow about it. Also, don't try and talk and share information to each other tomorrow. It will be completely silent for the beginning of class. If I hear even a peep, I will assume you are trying to cheat. Just do everyone a favor and just look up information. Go home now."

I dismissed my class and grabbed my cup to finish the last of my coffee. I gathered up all of my stuff and locked my classroom before going to my car.

I miss my precious baby boyfriend.

I hurriedly made my way home and rushed to the building before making my way up. I opened the unlocked door and took off my shoes before I heard the familiar squeal of joy. Just as I smiled at the sound, I heard a loud thump and a cry.

My heart dropped and I rushed over to see him flat on the floor with tears welling up in his cute bambi eyes. I went down and lifted him off the floor to hold him while his small sniffles started to turn to sobs.

"Hey, what happened baby?"

He buried his face in my neck and whimpered out.

"G-guppie w-wan go d-daddy and and G-guppie fall and h-huwt!"

I held his head as I looked behind him and saw bags upon bags of stuff in the living room. I even saw my mama standing up and coming over to us.

"Did he hurt himself badly?"

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to soothe the crying baby Guppie in my arms. It took me 5 minutes and plenty of kisses in his chin to calm him down before he was back to occasional sniffles and soft coos as he snuggled close to me.

"Did you go somewhere fun today baby?"

"Mhm, mama took Guppie to big stow and Gulp got wots of stuff and den mama got us nummies. Mama and Gulp got ice cweam and den Guppie wan pway and den mama bwing us home. We wait until daddy come home so we can show daddy stuff and mama's pwetty dwess."