Amusement Park

~Mew's POV~

I'm so glad we bought this bag when we first went shopping for his things. The only reason he picked it in the first place was because it was shaped like a dinosaur.

It's a small backpack with enough space to put his things inside including my wallet, keys and phone while we are at the park.

I finished breakfast first so I've been putting anything we might need in the bag. I made baby Guppie french toast and he's been so hyper this morning.

"Daddy! We go pway?"

"Not yet baby. Finish your breakfast first then I'll tell you when we will leave."

"Otay!" He yelled with his mouth stuffed with food.

"Finish chewing before you speak baby Guppie."

I finished putting everything in the bag before zipping it up and putting it on the dining table. Now to get baby Guppie a change of clothes and get him out of 'his' pajamas..........totally not a stolen pair of mine.

"Daddy! Guppie finish!!"

He jumped out of his chair and put away all of his dirty dishes before running and stopping in front of me.

"Guppie go pway now!?"

"You have to get dressed baby. Let's go get your clothes."

"Otay!"

I took him into his room and gave him a set of clothes and left the room so he could change. Not even a minute later, he was dressed and standing in front of me looking way too adorable for my system with him holding his hands in front of him and making himself look as small as he possibly can.

"Guppie dwessed. Guppie go pway now?"

Never in this entire time I've been taking care of baby Guppie....has he ever gotten dressed this fast.

"Well, someone is eager to go play. Go put on your shoes and then we can head out."

He squealed and was instantly gone to go put on his shoes. My baby is so excited and adorable.

I followed him downstairs to put on my own shoes before attaching the dinosaur bag to his chest.

"Hi Guppie's dino! We go pway!! We go on wolly toastew and den we wide ponies and den we go vwoom vwoom and den we eat yummy food and den we pway mo games and den-"

"Shhh baby Guppie, calm down. Let's go to the car first before we do anything else. You ready to go play?" I chuckled while adjusting the straps on his bag.

"Yesh!!! Guppie weady!!!!"

I held his face between my hands and rubbed our noses together before diving my nose towards the side of his neck. I rubbed it and he instantly tried to cover his neck to prevent me from tickling him any further.