~Finally Mine~

~Mew's POV~

"Make sure you are keeping up with your notes class. I'm letting you use your notes on your quiz Thursday. If you don't have your notes down it's going to be a bad day for you unless you happen to have good memory. Onto the next slide."

I had my clicker in my hand as I continued my presentation on the history of ancient Egypt. I've been working at my new school for two months now and I couldn't be happier.

My new colleagues are so nice and welcoming to both me and Guppie when he's slipped into his little space. They occasionally bring sweets and things to Guppie and go along with his little adventures around campus. They even will offer to watch him if I have to go into meetings.

Guppie loves the attention and pampering he gets when he's here.

Even the students here treat him nicely.

Sometimes they play games with him during free hours, eat lunch with him, read him stories and are more than willing to hang out with him when I'm busy.

It's been amazing since I've transferred. Life couldn't be more perfect for us.

I continued my presentation when I heard a paper slip from my office door where Guppie is currently residing.

"Oh! What did he do this time Mr. Jongcheveevat?"

I went over and picked up the drawing that was slipped under the door to examine it.

"This time it's a lion. What do you guys think?"

I showed it off before going to my wall that has slowly been becoming an art exhibit with all of Guppie's drawings hanging there. I taped it on the wall as I heard lots of awws and giggles from my students.

I quickly finished up the presentation before switching the lights back on and letting them start gathering up their stuff. I opened the door to my office and let Guppie out to let him mingle for the last few minutes of class.

After the bell rings, it'll be time for lunch. I made us bento boxes yesterday and I can't wait for Guppie to see how I made his.

I specifically made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with different fruit cut out into hearts, little sausages cut to look like an octopus, and a chocolate chip cookie.

"Daddy! Guppie pway?" His head popped up and he instantly ran out of my office and plopped himself on my desk chair.

"Only for a little bit. We'll eat lunch after the bell rings."

"But Guppie wan pway."

He crossed his arms and huffed as he turned away from me by spinning the chair.

"Yes but everyone needs to go eat their lunch including us. We can eat in the lounge if you want?"

He peeked around the chair and glanced at me standing near my desk.

"Pwomise?"

"Always."

His eyes curved up and his face beamed as a smile spread over his lips. He started to spin himself and threw his arms up as he giggled.

"Otay!"

He only talked for a little bit before the bell rang and everyone was dismissed for lunch. I grabbed our lunches and his hand before walking over to the teacher's lounge to eat. I scanned my badge and let Guppie in first.