Chapter 12

Spanish in bold

Hayley's POV

My mom walked off so I was stuck with the other's. I started to shake my leg like I usually do when I'm nervous. I started to bite my nails when someone pulled my hand away. "Hayley you alright. Said James." "Yeah perfectly fine." They all looked at me. "You sure because you keep shaking your leg and biting your fingernails. Said Lily." "Yeah perfectly fine." I ran my hand through my hair all nervous. I zoned out and didn't notice Mary and Nora walk in till someone put their hand on my leg. Then I snapped back in. I looked and saw Mary and Nora. "Hayley. Said Nora." They knew about me taking meds but I never told them I stopped. "Did my mom call you." "No we came looking for you when you didn't come to our dorm yesterday. Said Mary." "Sorry fell asleep here." I started to bite my nails again when Nora pulled my hand and we walked somewhere private. "Hayley did you take your meds. Said Mary." I didn't say anything and looked down. Mary and Nora they were both like the mom of our group and I was their kid. "Hayley. Said Nora." "No I didn't." "Have you at least been taking them. Said Mary." "No." "How long. Said Nora." "6 months." They both looked at me. "6 months Hayley why didn't you tell us. Said Mary." "Because you constantly worrying about me and I didn't want you guys to worry about me." "We worry because your our best friend and we don't want nothing to happen to you. Said Nora." "Well I have to go sit back down with them my mom is making them watch me." "Good you need a babysitter. Said Mary." I gasped and looked at her. "Me need a babysitter yeah right." "You tried to kidnap Evan Hayley and try to teach him how to play quidditch. Said Nora." "Yeah maybe your right but I gotta head back see you back at our dorm." "Yeah. Said Mary" I gave them a hug and walked back over to them. I sat back down waiting for my mom to come back. I waited a couple minutes then Minnie walked in she looked mad. "Minnie what are you doing here. Said Sirius." I immidently got up and walked over to her. "Minnie." "Really Hayley. Said Minnie." "She told you i told her not to tell you." "Well of course she is gonna tell me Hayley now explain to me why you haven't been taking them. Said Minnie." "Because Minnie and she had no right to tell you." "She had every right to tell me Hayley now I suggest you to start talking now. Said Minnie." I crossed my arms and turned away from her. "I'm going to count to 3 Hayley. Said Minnie." I still didn't budge. "1.. 2.. 3-. Said Minnie." I turned around and looked at her. "Hayley. Said Minnie." "Fine because." "Because ain't a answer. Said Minnie." "Because they made me feel weird and I didn't like it their." She shook her head. "Hayley do you not understand you have no choice to take them. Said Minnie." "Acutally I do and I choose not to take them." "It does not matter Hayley you will take them. Said Minnie." "No I won't." "Yes you will Elizabeth and I will have a professor with you at all times now. Said Mom." I turned towards her. "Are you serious now a professor has to be with me no." She raised an eyebrow at me. "Al- no I mean no I won't I'm standing my ground and I said no to both of those things." "Hayley you don't get a choice now so stop acting like a 5 year old. Said Mom." "I'm not acting like a 5 year I should have a choice because it is my life not yours." She looked at me mad. "Elizabeth I grew you inside of me for 9 months raised you gave you your life. Said Mom." "Did I ask to be born no mom I didn't that was your choice to have me I didn't get a say so I should at least have a say now." She inhaled deeply. "Hayley Elizabeth Lorenzo this is not up for debate you will do as I say whether you like it or not now stop acting like a god damm 5 year old. Said Mom." "I am 14 years old mother and it should be up for debate because I'm not taking them." "Elizabeth enough now it's not up for debate when we get home for break you are grounded do you hear me now stop acting like this. Said Mom." "Then stop treating me like a 5 year old." "I'm trying to reason with you Elizabeth but I can't when your acting like this either stop it or I will send you to your grandmother's for summer and you know how she is. Said Mom." "Fine but I'm not having a professor with me." "Yes you will now knock it off. Said Mom." "English please. Said Sirius." I rolled my eyes. "I also moved your dorms to. Said Mom." "Are you fucking serious." "Elizabeth you better watch you mouth or I will send you to your grandmother's for break instead you know how she is. Said Mom." I rolled my eyes my grandmother was annoying and always wants everything her way and it has to be perfect. She's also only wants me to hang out with only pure bloods only she's old fashion. "James she'll be next to your dorm. Said Mom." "Are you serious you think I wanna hear them have sex walls are very thin."..