Chapter 42

James POV

Hayley and Ethan walked into the living room. "Hey Aunt Bexs when did you get here. Said Hayley." "I been here luv you just went straight to Ethan to notice me. Said Bexs." "What no I didn't. Said Hayley." "Yeah you did darling. Said Kol." "Whatever. Said Hayley." Then she saw us. "I thought you guys were heading back home. Said Hayley." "I decided it was time to come see Rebekah and the other's. Said Jen." She nodded and came and sat down. "So Hayley have you decided. Said Davina." We were all confused except Ethan Freya Kol Davina and Rebekah and Keelin. "Yeah. Said Hayley." "Well what is it. Said Kol." "What I told dad when I was little I wanna help people. Said Hayley." "You still wanna do it. Said Bexs." "Yeah I do I'm gonna be a doctor. Said Hayley." "That's good luv I remember you always wanted to help people when you were younger. Said Freya." "Yeah. Said Hayley." "So we heard you darling. Said Kol." "Are you serious uncle Kol. Said Hayley." "Yes we are serious luv. Said Davina." "You sounded beautiful like always we missed hearing you sing. Said Bexs." She covered her face into the pillow. "No need to be shy now luv it was wonderful. Said Bexs." She just looked at them. "I'll be hiding in the house somewhere Ethan wanna come. Said Hayley." "Sure why not. Said Ethan." They both walked off and we all looked at each other. "Their in love. Said Bexs." "Bex she has a boyfriend. Said Jen." "And your point is Jen you had one when you met Klaus. Said Bexs." "Fair point. Said Jen." "Does she always come over here." "Yeah she came over here during summer her and her friends. Said Kol." "She came during summer. Said Jen." "Yeah she did. Said Kol." Then Davina slapped his head. "Owe what was that for. Said Kol." "She told you not to say anything Kol. Said Davina." "You all knew. Said Jen." They didn't say anything. "Bexs Kol Freya did you guys know. Said Jen." "Yes Jen we did. Said Freya." "Why didn't she come visit us then." "Well moving on. Said Freya." "No not moving on what happened to no secret and always and forever. Said Jen." "Jen it wasn't our secret to tell and it's always been always and forever she came when she wanted we haven't seen you since Klaus funeral that's was a year ago Jen. Said Bexs." "Because. Said Jen." "She was grieving to Jen but she still came and visit us. Said Freya." "Everything here reminds me of him our memories. Said Jen." "Yeah I know Jen but we don't abandon family it's either your in or your out. Said Kol." "How about you all calm down. Said Keelin." "Yeah before they hear you guys. Said Davina." Then they came running down. "We'll be back. Yelled Hayley." As she ran out the door. "Where are they going." "Prolly town square where they always go. Said Davina." "Alright we must be heading back now the kids must be waiting. Said Lily." "Yeah." "I forgot about the kids. Said Sirius." We all stared at him. "Never mind let's go." We hugged then left.