Chapter 38

Sorry it is so late my computer over heated and wouldn't start till a few minutes ago.
_____________________________

Kyojuro Rengoku, a bright, cheerful, and strong man. Like a flame in the dark, he could light up your entire world, without you even knowing. Those fiery red eyes that hold his courageous spirit, the bright smile that he always wears. An amazing person who should not die of anything besides old age, not of illness, not of an accident, and most definitely not of a demon. As long as I am alive, I will not let someone that I can save have a chance of dying at the hand of a demon. Everyone should be able to live a full life and be happy until the end, not have to risk their lives every day for the sake of others. That is why I will not let you die tonight Kyojuro Rengoku.

Flask back because well just because

I threw the handkerchief that was on fine towards the lady with a big hat. She tilted her head and the handkerchief disappeared when it touched the hat. I ran towards her while Sanemi tried to figure out how to kill the demon in the door.

I heard a crackling noise, and I looked in another direction for a seconds before looking back at the demon who was running towards me.

Breath of Stars: Cancer

I return the charge and slice through her arms and half of her torso. The hat that she wore almost looked like it got bigger than the first time I looked at her. When I ran past her the feeling of being under the hat was like having the grim reaper sitting above you. You could tell that something was up with it, and I need to make sure not to touch it. I pick up a small rock that was stuck on the bottom of my shoe and put it in the hand not holding my sword.

Breath of Stars: Virgo

I slice my sword down and when it touches the ground the demon is thrown back. I dash in front of her and toss the rock towards the hat while slicing off one of her arms again. I jump back as she tries to attack and I see dust fall from the hat.

[A hat that kills you and gets bigger by doing something.]

Sanemi was almost done with the demon in the wall.

Second form: Claws-Purifying wind

Breath of Stars Capricorn

As Sanemi's attacks land and kills the demon I jump from wall to wall slicing the hat to pieces. Since the hat needs to touch an object for four seconds before it is turned to dust a quick slice should suffice.

Breath of Galaxies: Planets Collapse

I land on the wall behind the demon and pierce her through the neck. The poison reacting almost instantaneously and she starts to deteriorate away. Once the demon in the door was gone, the entrance that we came in through was open again, and we left the room not checking the others since we already knew what was there. When we walked farther down the hallway that we originally came from I saw that there was a brick that was sticking very far out from the wall and pushed it in. Once I did the floor opened up again and we both fell.

"God fuck this shit!"

I have learned from Shino-chan that anything that comes from Sanemi's mouth is most likely a curse word and that I should not use words like that. This time when we fell through the room, had lanterns hanging on the walls, just bright enough for us to see right in front of us. There was a thick glass wall in between Sanemi and me, but there was only one door. A door that if opened both of us could leave. Since the handle was on Sanemi's side he went and tried to open it. We were expecting the door to open, not a vent on my side to open and pour out the water. I sprinted towards the door and started to kick it, and he rammed it with his shoulder, but it wouldn't budge. We wouldn't be able to cut it down since it was made with metal. The water was about shin height for me when I noticed that there were multiple boxes on Sanemi's side, and a certain material reminded me of another way to get out.

"Sanemi, open that crate and grab what is inside of it. There is another way to open the door."

"Huh, how would getting shit from a crate, help open the door?!"

"You are going to make a bomb."

"What, why do you think I know how to make a bomb?"

"You don't, I do. I met a person once, and they taught me how to make a bomb before leaving. I never saw them again, but he was very kind."

"What the fuck! Why would you listen to a person you didn't know?! Why do you even remember that?!"

"Well it is some quite useful information right now isn't it?" By now the water was up to my knees, and arguing was not going to get us anywhere. "Just be quiet already and do as I say unless you want me to drown or accidentally blow yourself up. Got it?" I say while giving him a death stare, and a few veins popping out of the sides of my head and neck.

He mumbles out a yes and starts to follow my instructions. After wrapping the reactants with a flammable moss that was in the box, I told him how to make a match while trying to swim the water as it reached my neck. My clothes and sword were weighing me down as I tried to stay afloat and remember how to make the thing.

Once everything was finished and the multiple times it took Sanemi to light the fire and make the explosion the door opened and the water as well as I flooded out of the room. I coughed out whatever water was left in my throat and started to wring my clothes out. I felt someone grab my hair and put it up. When I turn around, I see Sanemi doing my hair and placing it into a bun after the water was wrung out. He saw my questioning look and glared at me.

"Look, this is an apology for earlier and for messing up so many times with the bomb. This won't ever happen again, go it?!"

"Yes, and thank you. Especially for not letting me die in there."