Chapter 13

It is almost time for Tanjiro to get his sword. A few days ago I told him that I couldn't travel with him and Nezuko.

Flashback

"Why!"

"Tanjiro, if I travel with you there, is a bigger chance that you will be hurt or in more trouble."

"No, you won't, I have gotten a lot stronger than the first time you had seen me."

"Tanjiro, I have very powerful people searching for me. Not the demons that you fought in the final selection. These people have eaten masses of people and are very strong. I possess a very special type of blood. It is very special and very rare, if they are able to get me they will become stronger. That is something that I can not allow them."

"Fine, for now, I will travel and get stronger. When I am strong enough to keep you safe, you must travel with me!"

"Fine, but you must surpass my expectations and Urokodaki was barely able to do that. Are you willing to go to such lengths just for someone to travel with you?"

"Yes, and I promise that I will be able to surpass your expectations."

Flashback end

I hear wind chimes in the distance and see a person with a big hat and box walking towards the house. When he gets to the door, he asks if Tanjiro Kamado is staying here. Tanjiro says that he is the named person.

"I have forged your sword."

"Please come inside, I can make some tea."

"The color-changing sword, it is a great honor to make one. My name is Hotaru Haganezuka, and I am your wordsmith."

"Please get up, you are going to soil your things and clothes."

Hmm. He finally looks up, and we see a weird mask on his face. You have red hair and eyes. "You must be a child of the sun.

"Um... no, I am the son of Kie and Tanjuro."

"That is not what I meant. You might have a red sword. I can finally see a red sword for the first time."

"Please come in, and we can talk about the sword."

Once everyone is sitting in front of a table and I am leaning against the wall. He takes out a sword and askes Tanjiro to open it to see what color it will be. Tanjiro holds the sword and slowly takes it out of its sheath. It slowly turns black.

"Black! You were supposed to show me a red sword! Come here you brat!"

As he jumps across the table, I swiftly stand up and grab the back of his kimono and hold him in place. He is now in midair with his arms and legs swinging wildly at Tanjiro.

"Put me down, you woman. Where did you even come from?"

"If I put you down will you stop trying to hurt Tanjiro? I was here the entire time."

"I didn't even notice you. The brat was supposed to have a red sword!

I place him back on the ground. After he explains about a black sword, he leaves and Tanjiro's crow tells him that he has a mission. We both get ready to leave Urokodaki's house. Tanjiro gets a box made out of cloud wood to hold Nezuko as he travels. We are both at the door of Urokodaki's house.

"Goodbye Urokodaki. Thank you for everything that you have taught me and for taking care of me and Nezuko."

"Goodbye Urokodaki. Thank you for letting me stay here for a few weeks and taking care of them."

[Goodbye Tanjiro and (y/n). Stay safe and don't die.]

We both walk to the bottom of the mountain. When we reach the bottom, we both look at each other.