Valentine's

So I am currently writing this at 3 in the morning and the first thing I see is that my breathing style chapter is at 666 views and a loud noise came from outside my window. And my first thought was "damn, let's hope it is either hee hee man or one of the demon moons cause I am lonely." Then I was like wtf is wrong with me? Someone, please send help for my sleep-deprived mind.

Anyways, back to the valentine's special. These are going to be short stories for each character, and there will most likely be a part two posted later cause I need sleep. It might also have a lot of grammar mistakes cause I am not even going to check it how I normally do, so sorry, not sorry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uzui Tengen

When I woke up I was in the tree from last night when I went stargazing with Uzui. He said that they were almost as flamboyant as him. The thought made me laugh a little. When I looked at the ground I saw him laying on the ground still. I leave him there since his wives knew where we were going and would probably take him back to his estate.

I walked back to the estate to get a change of clothes before I started making chocolates. Since I wanted them to be special I made them into constellation shapes. Once they hardened and fully ready to package I stuck them in the freezer to make sure that they wouldn't melt on the way there. (Let's pretend that they have something like that.) After a few minutes, I take them out and head back over to the Sound Estate.

Once I knock on the door all three of Uzui's wives come and open the door before greeting me. A little while ago I had met them and they all seemed to like me. We all bonded over different things before Uzui took me away on a mission with him. We were all talking at their table when we heard footsteps from the staircase.

"(y/n), it was very unflamboyant of you to leave me by the tree!"

"Sorry Uzui-san, but I have something to make up for it."

"And what would that flamboyantly be?"

I reach into my pocket and take out the chocolates and hand them to him.

"Some flamboyant chocolates to make you even more flamboyant."

He takes one and eats it, before taking a few more and eating them.

"Are they good enough apologies?"

"They are flamboyantly good! They are almost as flamboyant as you!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitsuri Kanroji

I was currently out with Mitsuri after going on a joint mission.

"Hey, do you want to stop for lunch?"

"Sure, I would love to!"

We stop in a closeby restaurant and order our food. When Mitsuri ordered her food I was somewhere else and when I ordered she was in the bathroom. When she sat back down at the table she seemed nervous. She had her hair in her hand against her face like she was trying to hide.

"Is everything alright Mitsuri? You seem nervous."

"Um. Y-Yea, you don't need to worry about anything (y/n)."

" There is nothing to hide from me Mitsuri, I know something is up."

"Well, it is just I eat a lot and most people don't like that."

I giggle a little bit which makes her flush," There is nothing to worry about Mitsuri. I eat a lot too."

"Really?!" She stood up quickly and smaller her hands on the table making a ruckus and people look at the two of us. She quickly sat back down and excused herself.