Something I think will be interesting

So I got a random story idea for a BNHA fix that I really like. So I kinda wrote it down like a trailer, so can you read it and tell me if it's worth completing!!!!! Also, there are some trigger warnings of kinda a lot of things so if you are uncomfortable reading them just skip this!!! Also sorry for any typos I'm trying to write this on the way to school, I overslept.

/////

*Ring **Ring *

"All rise...Bow... Be seated"

Seated in school looking at the world outside my name is called for roll. Once answered I step through the door and towards the office. As I pass by the classrooms my eyes, catch the eyes of another. Similar in many ways the both of us are, yet so different. We both quickly divert our attention. I plaster a smile on my face and swipe my short hair away from my face, and step through the door. I meet the electric boy that I am to show around.

"Well hello, there babe, my name is Kamanari Denki. How about I take you out some time."

"No thank you, I am a very busy person. Plus I am not interested in starting a relationship this early in life. Maybe try when I am older and my answer will change, but it is very unlikely."

**

Out in the field after long practice I find myself relaxing in the bleachers drinking water. Hands find their way around my eyes, and I restrain myself from acting as I reply to the lavender-haired boy.

**

"Wow, so amazing!"

"Sugoi!" "Amazing."

"So perfect, beautiful, so so beautiful."

[How beautifully terrifying.]

**

"Nice to see you again Aizawa-san, Yamada-san. Are you having the usual today?"

"Hey, little listener, and yep!"

"Alright, it should be out soon," I say with my normal warm smile that I plaster on my face every day

[ I'm certain that he wouldn't remember me. He saved me once, but I am sure he saves many people every day.]

**

"Who are you and why shouldn't I kill you right now?"

"I can be me, I can be your love, I can be your friend. Who do you wish to meet?" I ask as my long hair blows in the wind just as my counterpart's red, ragged scarf does.

**

"I hate you, you plastic bitch!" {I love you. I do. Really.}

"I despise you for being born." {You ruined my life.}

"Why did you kill me?"{I only wanted to love you.}

"We are friends." { I like you.}

"Come on, just once, give me a chance."

[I...I.....I....despise all of you. But I understand. You killed me. I hate me and you, but not you.]

**

"Thank you, dearie. My library looks amazing once again. I can't believe how long it has been since I last saw it like this."

"Yes, It is quite the breathtaking sight." [Why is it me?. Why do I always have to understand?]

{Because} {It is what you are made for.}

{It is the least you could do, for what he did.}

The old lady looks back at me as she slowly starts to crumble into colorful lights crying.