Chapter 9

After I finish setting up everything and spraying perfume I get the small vial of blood and toss it. The blood isn't enough to help them so I throw it close to the entrance of the mountain. Once the sun sets I shoot the vial making the blood able to be smelled by the demons. I just have to get them here instead of eating the people in that village. I am currently standing on top of the mountain to see what demons came to get me. After a few minutes, I see 2 demons walking towards the mountain. One of them looks like they have lines on their body and the other I can't tell. I wait for them to walk into the strings.

[They seem to be trying to follow my scent, so they will start to run once they pick it up.]

The second that I see them both walk into the strings I hurdle 6 shurikens at them. Only one is able to get the other demon before the lined one punches the air.

[They are stronger than the ones before. ]

I throw the ones in my other hands one at a time at them. The lined demon has a clock underneath him after I threw my shuriken. The other demon has fans and blew the rest of my shuriken away. I see one of my shurikens in the air, and it looks like ice surrounded it. I take a veil out of my pocket and wrap it around the bottom half of my face.

I wait for them to walk forwards and fall into a few traps before I go down and fight them. I have to prolong this fight till sunrise, I don't think I can take these 2 on alone with the only wisteria. I take out a few Kunai and wait for one of the traps to start. Once one of the logs was flying towards them, I threw a few of the kunai to either trap their clothes or hit them. The demons were able to catch the log easily, but the kunai were able to stick to their clothes. I pull one of the strings still attached to my fingers letting some wisteria flowers fall over them. The one with lines sends a shockwave trying to get the petals away from them. I pull another string making 3 logs come at them so they take a step back. They still step back, and the one with fans makes ice lotuses to stop the logs.

[The one with fans deals with ice. What about line one? Is it just physical enhancement? ]

They take the kunai out of their clothes and start to walk farther. As I send more traps their way, I use this as a way to see what kind of attacks they have. Once they get to one of the pitfalls, I send logs and kunai flying at them so they take a step back. When they fall through the layer of grass and into the wisteria flowers, they trigger the boulders to come down from the trees into the hole. I pull the remaining strings to let more wisteria and some of my liquid wisteria poison on them. Logs and boulders are on top of the hole, and I wait for them to leave. I check and It is barely midnight. Shit! What I see makes me say double shit. Multiple ice spikes and shockwave forces sent everything out of the hole.

"Come out you human!" I am surprised they haven't found my hiding spot yet considering that some of the attacks have only come at an angle and in my direction.

I quickly and quietly go down the mountain while keeping tabs on them. Breath of Galaxies: Prominence Burst, I whisper. With my long sword, I rush forwards to the ice demon to try and at least get one hit in. When he is in front of me, I try and slice him but he blocks so I grab his wrist, change the direction that I am moving and put a weight on him and fly back. Breath of Stars: Shooting Stars. I run towards the line demon and try to repeatedly stab him. After I get a few attacks on him, he punches me. (Like below.)

)

I skid back and look at the demons. "Are you here to kill me or to take me?"

"We are here to take you but if you want I can take you instead."

Breath of stars: Cancer. I was already in a stance to run at him, so he wouldn't be able to acknowledge that I was about to attack him. I run forwards and try and attack him; he blocks my first attack but I am able to slice some of his back. He feels cold, I should stay away unless I am attacking him.

"Come on give up. You aren't a match for us. You should just give up instead of getting hurt."

I don't give them the satisfaction of an answer. Breath of stars: Aquarius. Water surrounds my blade, and it looks like a whirlpool as I spin around them. This traps them in the water; I kick of a nearby tree aiming to cut off the ice demon arm. I successfully cut it but he moves before I can cut if off fully, his arm regenerates very quickly even with the wisteria poison. Demon Blood Art: Scattering Lotuses. A bunch of lotus petals made of ice fly at me. Breath of stars: Aquarius I slashed all of his petals with the water. I see that the other demon isn't attacking me.

"Aren't you going to fight me?"

No, I don't fight women."

"Then what was the point of you being here, intimidation?"

"U...h..."

"Well just for precaution." Breath of Stars: Taurus. I send the shockwave at him and as he dodges I put the weights on him.

"Thanks for not fighting me, I don't want to give up my job just yet."

I go back to fighting the fan demon when I sweatdrop.

"Ano, what are your names? I don't want to have to call you lines and fans whenever I look at you."

"Pfft! Lines! Hahaha!"

"Well, it's better than Fans!"

Since their guard was let down I took the initiative to disarm them. I pulled the threads making the fan demon drop his fans and keeping them immobile in mid-air. I quickly pick up the fans and toss them over in a bush. Breath of Stars: Aries. Cloud-like smoke surrounds them making them sleepy.

"Our names are Douma and Akaza." He pointed to himself first then the other one.

"Nice to meet you. Please tell Muzan to stop trying to get me, I won't ever go to him. Either by force or willingly. Have a good sleep."

With those few sentences, the demons were plunged into cloud-like smoke and their mission was a fail.

*****

After collecting all of your traps and spraying different scents all over the mountain you collected your things and started walking to the next town to get a gift. I wanted to get Nezuko some better elastics and get Tajiro a haori for the final selection. The only reason that I know there is a final selection is that in my travels I had stumbled upon it and hid from the people to see what they were going to do.

Once I reached the town, I got a room at a cheap inn. I bandaged anything that was bleeding and cleaned everything else. After I was done with that I took out all of my weapons and the strings and started to make more wisteria poison. After mashing many things to make a liquidy substance I let the strings and my small weapons soak in the solution. I plan on doing that to others tomorrow. I set up my bed and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update I had a project that took longer than expected