Chapter 61: Annoy

Author's Note

You guys might be wondering why I updated 2 long chapters only and that's because I am currently busy right now. I got final exams coming and I would like to study first, I got a lot of readings seriously! As much as I want to update, I don't have a lot of time!!

I just hope my final exams are done already so I can get back to this story. I'd like y'all to introduce the villain, Floch because why not. I'm just kidding! Lol.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Additional facts:

1. Mikasa's tattoo the Hizuru crest is at her nape.

2. Only two Ackermans are alive, as you recalled in Haunted, the Aruani story before this, Kenny already died when they were just in high school. The Levi math teacher scene.

3. The Onyankopon Industries was built by Floch and he is the real owner of it. He just used Onyankopon's name so he doesn't get involved directly for his plans.

4. You might be wondering who paid the murderer's family? Of course, it has something to do with Floch.

5. Eren Kruger is a reputable man. He would never do silly things setting his entire reputation. The Jaegers are powerful but due to the underground business of the Forsters before, they could rival in wealth.

6. In this story, Dina, Zeke's mother was originally Floch's father's wife that's why Floch's older brother has the same hair color as Zeke, I'm not naming him anymore since he is dead. But later on, Dina had an affair with Grisha and that's why Zeke was born. Floch's father and Dina got divorced right after so he married to a new woman and had Floch, the youngest.

Does Zeke know they are brother's with Floch's older brother? No. Grisha doesn't know about it either. Floch's father was the one who told Floch before he died. So only him knows.

Zeke owes the Forster family for taking care of him when her mother died. That's also why Floch is obsessed with him because he was his only friend back then plus he doesn't know that he reminds him of his brother so much.

7. Yes, Zeke lied so his brother will not hate him. He just wants Eren to accept him and acknowledge him as his brother.

8. Some character names on this story are made like Eren's Uncles and Aunties which live there together with them but since it is a huge mansion and they have work, they only see each other during meals or occasions.

9. Carla chose to live with Grisha for the sake of having a complete family. Eren hates Grisha so he lived on the mansion. Zeke lived with Carla and Grisha together with his dog, Alice.

10. Do you miss AOT? But I know you missed the written WARNING on every chapter update more lol.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Levi's POV

"Oh my God!! Did you feel that Levi? The baby kicked!!" Hange said enthusiastically as I placed my head on her stomach.

She is pregnant.

Of course, who else is the father?

"I can't even feel anything Hange. Your bump is still small." I said as I returned to sitting properly.

"You're not being attentive! That's why!" She grimaced.

I still can't believe I can stand this dramatic girl. I didn't even know why I fell in love with her.

I smiled as I remembered how I always get pissed when she gets closer to me back when we were still teaching on a university. I didn't even forgot how she confessed that she likes me. I can't help but face palm every time.