Once.

Ella's P.O.V.

I walked in the warehouse with Gabriel by my side. We walked in my office and there she is - wench I am unlucky to call a mother. 

"What the hell gives you right to fire my men?"- I asked coldly, wanting to strangle her for her doings. 

"How you dare talk to your mother like that!"- she hissed, ignoring my question. 

"You look fat, Ella. Have you been eating?!- fumed witch, eyeing me angrily. 

The more hurtful, spiteful words left her wicked mouth, the more my should sunk into darkness. My minds replayed everything she has ever done to me - yelling, beating, insults, threats and punishments. 

"I don't understand what you see in her. She is a monster."- she told Gabriel bluntly without guilt, making my eyes involuntary water.

I dashed out of the room, slamming the door shut, and stormed off. 

I've had enough. 

Gabriel's P.O.V.

I immediately ran after Ella, only not catch no traces of her. I got in my car in rush and drove off to look for her, worrying out of my mind. 

Her house - empty. Stocks - empty. Favourite spot in her park - empty. Favourite avenue - empty. My house - empty. Gym - empty. I flipped entire London upside-down, assigning my men to look for her, but I got nothing out of it. 

"Fucking hell."- I spoke in frustration and concern as she didn't answer my 110th call. 

"Maybe she wants to be alone?"- asked Clayton and I shook my head. 

"She doesn't. She will close off, push everyone away, build up her walls higher than ever and brush everything off. I don't want it. We got so far, so close. I don't want to lose it our her. I need her and she needs me just as much no matter how much she tried to ignore that fact."- I rumbled in worry, texting her yet another message. 

I send everyone to search for her and kept calling her, feeling my heart race in horror and dread. She can do anything and I don't want to even think about what can possible be going on in that pretty, stubborn and mysterious as fuck mind. I need my Ella by my side; she can rant all she wants, cry, scream, curse, punch - anything as long as I know that she is safe and sound. 

Hours passed by. Nothing. It is nighttime, rain is pouring outside.

The more time passed by, the more I wanted to slaughter that bitch for hurting my Ella so much. I sighed, running my hands through my hair, feeling like my mind and heart are running a marathon. I am tense, distressed, scared and beyond worried. 

I have never felt like this.

Door bell caught my attention and I dashed to the door, opening it in rush, only for my heart soar in relief, yet crash at the sight.

Bloodshot red, glossy eyes and damp lashes. She is drenched to the bones, shaking from cold, and tears are rolling down her comely face. 

"Ella, fuck."- I spoke in worry, hugging her exceedingly tightly to myself, not giving a fuck about getting soaked. 

I gently scooped her cold, feather-like frame up in my arms and went inside with her, carrying her to the bathroom. She clung to me tightly, crying quietly, making my concern leap like never before. 

"You need to warm up, princesa."- I told her as collectedly as I could, kissing her cold cheeks. 

Ella shook her head, holding me tightly, and I hugged her securely, stepping in the shower with her. I turned on the warm water and tenderly set her on her feet, keeping my hands on her tiny waist to make sure she is steady on her own, but soon dropped on my knees in front of her as she fell down.