Cuarenta y dos.

Ella's P.O.V.

Once we landed, it was a new day - 5AM in Madrid. We drove to our house to shower and change. 

"Don't give me that look, mi vida."- I said warmly, cupping his handsome face tenderly, pecking his plump lips. 

Warm water is pouring down on us. His powerful, thewy, strapping, 6'6 frame is towering over my small 5'7 physic.

"I don't like the plan and not even sex can change my mind about it. He is an asshole and I do not want you to be around such twat."- said Gabriel, palming my ass in his large, veiny, inked, masculine hands. 

"Are you sure I cannot cheer you up, my love?"- I wondered, innocently trailing my nails along his vast, finely chiselled chest. 

"I can get down on my knees, you can fuck my mouth raw - just like you like it. Or we can fuck doggie, it is your favourite. You can tie me up, spank me, bite and kiss my body in way you enjoy the most, use me as your toy and slave."- I spoke winsomely, batting my lashes, lightly scratching his mouth-watering, defined, honed to perfection 6 pack. 

"As tempting as that sounds and as much as I'd love to have you sprawled across our bed, soaking wet and covered in my bites, we do not have much time since your golden heart is determined to give second chance to some piece of shit."- he replied, squeezing my ass once I traced his delectable, deep, defined V-line. 

"But we do have time for me to give you a very nice blowjob if we cut the talk and get down to work."- I said alluringly, rubbing his erect dick. 

We have 2 hours for everything. To give him a good treatment we need 15-20 minutes. We still will be very much in time. 

My hand circled on his tip, thumb teased it, and that was all it took for him to get me on my knees, grip my hair in ponytail grasp and shove his hard, thick, long, veiny cock deep in my mouth. 

I moaned softly as he bobbed my head, fucking my mouth salaciously, wrapping his big, inked hand around my neck, chocking me lightly, causing my thighs to shut close. Bloody hell, that's hot. 

I sucked his massive dick the best way I could, working my time. My jaw is wide open and sore as hell - feeling that I am so damn into. 

"Good girl."- stated smokily Gabriel, groaning hoarsely, as more of his erection slid in my mouth, making me hold onto his hips for balance. 

"Fuck."- he moaned coarsely once I sucked harder, getting at least 10 times wetter at the sound of his delicious, sexy sounds. 

"Touch yourself."- he commanded and I glanced at him, moaning as he moved my head down, giving me stern, predatory, needful look. 

And like a good little sub of his, my hand wondered off to my pussy. I rubbed my clit slowly, moaning as relief and craving for more overwhelmed me, making me quicken my motions. 

"Just like that. Keep going, princesa."- praised Gabe, fucking my mouth roughly, sighing gruffly. 

My mind went blank as new kind of enjoyment washed over me: it feels so different, his cock in my mouth while I am pleasure myself, but damn, that feels so good. I like it a lot and judging by his gaze and expressions, he is just as pleased. 

I sucked his monstrous dick harder while trailing my tongue along his large length, flicking my clit faster, feeling knot in my abdomen. He gripped my hair a bit firmer, pulling my head up and down in moderately fast, rough and needy tempo. 

We got lost in our bubble, getting pure pleasure and ecstasy together, losing our sanity. 

"Fuck, baby."- muttered throatily Gabriel, moaning sensually, keeping my head down as he released in my mouth.