Treinta y seis.

Ella's P.O.V.

It's been a week into our vacation. 

We explored Reykjavik and Kopavogur. Those cities are mesmerising and we had so much fun together: sightseeing, shopping, photos, videos, gastro tour and dates. The two of us relaxed and enjoyed each other's company to no extend, having a blast together. 

I am better emotionally and physically. The first days it was hard to see positivity after the news, but with hours ticking by it goes easier, I began focusing on my health again and started over. Gabriel is the sweetest and is by my side at all times, he is always here for me. 

Also, I had my period during that week, so I was extra touchy and needy in attention, cuddles and his clothes. Jokes on you, I refused to wear anything other than his hoodies, T-shirts, sweaters, shirts and even socks. In addition to that, I was obsessing with dried bananas. 

Today we are are going hiking. 

We woke up at 7AM, worked out together, showered and ate the most delicious breakfast ever - crusty base was made of nuts, coconut yogurt with coconut chips went on top of it and cherry curd topped it all off. I made the dessert yesterday and bloody hell, it turned out far better than I expected. What made it all even better was that Gabe really loved it.

"I hope you are ready to carry me at any point, mi vida."- I said amusedly, knowing that I might not be able to stick through the entire route. 

Well, not after my intense workout with accent on legs and ass. 

"Absolutely, princesa."- he replied warmly, kissing my cheek as he passed by me to take his trainers. 

We were told that it will bet colder in December, so right now we can wear more autumn-like things, though, I wear like 10 layers because I get so cold here, unlike Gabe: he can wear a damn T-shirt and be just fine, be as warm as the sun, while I am colder than ice with 5 scarves, 2 coats, thick sweater with 3 T-shirt underneath it. 

Once I was done straightening my hair, I brushed it thoroughly and left it loose before getting dressed: extra warm, fuzzy on the inner side, pink sweatpants with matching sweatshirt; Gabriel's white socks because his socks are now ours, it is not my fault that they are much warmer and cosier. I wore white trainers and white coat before taking my husband's scarf and tying myself in layers of it. Why his scarf? Again, it is much warmer and utterly enormous to me, hence why it allows me to be tangled in solid 4 layers of comfort. His spicy, peppery, musky, scrumptious, sexy fragrance is like a cherry on top.

Do I end up looking like a burrito when we go out? Sí. Does it keep me cosy? Abs-freaking-lutely. 

"You are so fucking cute, darling."- stated warmly Gabe, smiling charmingly at me, making me smile as I blushed. 

"I like the whole burrito vibe you're giving off. It is adorable."- he said lovingly and kissed my forehead while fixing his scarf around my neck, making it even comfier for me as I grinned happily. 

That's why I love him to no extend and with all my heart: he doesn't care how I look, he loves me unconditionally. Some other man would probably be pissed off at seeing his partner wear fluffy clothes and messy bun 24/7, instead of some sexy lingerie or alluring dresses. But my beloved man couldn't care less what I am wearing. In fact, he even insists on wrapping us in a massive blanket and doesn't stop complimenting me, making me blush numerous times a day. 

I kissed him slowly and intimately, gently pulling him closer, hugging him tight to myself. 

As we planned, at 10 o'clock we headed out, taking our loyal Doberman along. I held Gabriel's masculine, warm, veiny hand in my tiny one, loving how he intertwined our fingers and kissed my hand every 5 minutes without even realising it; it is such cute and heartwarming habit of his.