Dieciocho.

Ella's P.O.V.

Those past a few days I spent with Candelaria, Vicente and Pablo, getting to know them better while all of us explored London and its sights. Today is February 20th and we are packing for our week-long trip to Spain.

On the one hand, I am very excited to visit his home, to get to know his culture and roots. I look forward to exploring Madrid, which I have never been to before. But on the other hand, I am very nervous about meeting his entire family. I have never done such thing and I have no clue what to expect, do, say and wear. 

"Mi amor, are yous sure you need so many things for a week?"- wondered calmly Gabe, seeing 1 white packed to the brim suitcase and how quickly the other white suitcase is being filled.

"I have no idea."- I sighed, ditching dress, which I've been trying to fold for the last 10 minutes.

I am sitting on the floor with clothes, shoes and accessories surrounding me: dresses, skirts, jeans, jumpsuits, shorts, sweatpants, leggings, blouses, T-shirt, crop-tops, cardigans, workout sets, heels, trainers, ballet flats and so many other things. 

Gabriel approached me and sat next to me, wrapping his muscular arms around my frame as I pulled my knees to my chest and hid in his strong arms. 

"You have nothing to worry about, princess. They will love you and accept you in the family with greatest pleasure. You are impossible not to love because you are the sweetest, the cutest and the most kindhearted person in the world."- he stated warmly, kissing the top of my head.

"How can you be so sure about it? What if I say something wrong? Or do something incorrectly? Or wear something they will deem bad? Or mispronounce a word? Or even worse: confuse words and rumble something ridiculous or offensive?"- I spoke in worry, feeling even more anxious now that I realised how many things I could do wrong. 

"You will do perfectly, baby girl. Everything will be fine and even if something goes wrong, it is not a bad thing. I will be by your side all the time, don't worry, my love."- stated genuinely Gabe, kissing my forehead, and I took a deep breath, nodding. 

"Now, let's unpack you stuff together, princesa, because you really won't need half of that."- he said cutely and I giggled, nodding in agreement. 

He helped me to unpack my 2 big, white suitcases and told me about Spanish climate, immediately creating eagerness in me to go there: winters are mild and rather warm, warm and blooming spring, hot and sunny summer, refreshing and rather lukewarm autumn. The climate sounds much better than England's.

I ended up with 1 big suitcase, in which I managed to fit my makeup bag and bag with all hygiene stuff, and 1 travel bag with shoes. Gabe also has 1 big, black suitcase to go. 

I wore white sweatpants with matching sweatshirt, as well as white trainers since it is February and the wind is not gentle at all. No makeup since it is just a flight; we will drive to his mansion right away to settle in since the dinner itself is tomorrow. I brushed my hair and tied it in a ponytail to be more comfortable. I wore coat and grinned when I saw that Gabriel is matching with me by accident. 

"I am not complaining, though."- he said adorably, kissing my nose preciously, and I gave him the same treatment, both of us smiling happily. 

Like a true, charming gentleman he is, Gabe carried our suitcases, letting me carry only my phone. He even took our doggie's travel bag: Diabolo is going with us, which was not even up for some discussion. 

We are taking black Mercedes SUV, which will wait for us back here in the airport is its private parking spot. I am driving today, which Gabe let me do very eagerly.