Cincuenta y dos.

Ella's P.O.V.

"Gabe, mhm, sí."- I moaned lushly, my fingers tangling in and running through his silky, very voluminous, midnight black hair, eyes rolling back as my husband ate me out, his velvety tongue doing wonders to me. 

My hips pressed against the mattress, twisting as I whimpered once his long, slender middle finger sunk in my wet pussy, curling up, hitting my g-spot. Soft gasp was quickly replaced by loud, wanton moan when his tongue flicked so goddamn fast, working in delirious duo with his mouth and hand.

"Gabe."- I moaned in ecstasy, pulling on his soft hair, panting from shattering, intense orgasm, only to whimper as he licked my pussy explicitly, getting me even wetter at the sight. 

Bloody hell. 

Devilishly handsome face with razor-sharp jawline and defined cheekbones. Messy as hell, silky, thick, shiny, attractive, perfectly black hair. Dewy, smooth, clear, scandalously beautiful skin. Tattoos that make him look extra hot and scrumptious. 

Oof, that body. Broad, strapping back with manly, robust shoulders; muscular, big, strong arms with hands that make me wet just by looking at them - veiny, large hands with long, slender fingers that do wonders; vast, finely chiselled chest; lean waist; the most delicious, the sexiest, honed to flawlessness 8 pack; deep V-line and scandalously appealing hips; long, toned legs. 

Enchanting, hypnotising, bottomless, Egyptian blue eyes are filled with dark desire, untameable starvation, lethal possessiveness and unconditional, true, everlasting love for me. His platinum, shiny ring contrasts the warmth of his balmy, yet fierce touch, making me bite my lip - this godly man is mine, only and forever mine. 

I cupped his prepossessing face and captured his plump, full lips in a heated, sensual kiss, moaning in his mouth, relishing in friction his hand granted my chest: caress, massage, knead. Before I could even out my rapid breathing, Gabriel laid on his back and eagerly sat me on his face, running his tongue over my folds before I could say anything, triggering my moan on wild enjoyment instead. 

My mind went south as my husband ate me out in this intimate position, bringing me to another 3 mind-blowing climaxes, clouding all my senses, mind and thoughts. 

"Breathe, mi amor."- said tantalisingly Gabe, smirking sexily, palming and squeezing my big, toned, fit ass once I straddled him, breathless and speechless. 

Not wanting to talk or focus on evening my panting, I kissed him lushly, loving how eagerly and insanely he deepened the kiss, landing hard slap on my ass, making me moan. His velvety tongue tangled with mine and I smirked alluringly in satisfaction, swallowing his delectable moan that was triggered by me rubbing against his rock-hard erection. 

I eagerly turned around, biting my lip when he squeezed my ass, spanking me, paying attention to my ass with utmost pleasure. My small hand wrapped around his thick, hard, veiny, 10-inches lock dick, struggling to cover his girth, and I stroke him teasingly, earning coarse sigh. I positioned him and slowly lowered onto his big cock, moaning at the ravishing friction. 

"Fuck, princesa."- moaned erotically and smokily Gabriel, gripping my waist with one hand as the other is on my ass, fondling it. 

Gabriel's P.O.V.

My hungry, territorial eyes possessively took in my beloved's heavenly, mouth-watering figure from behind, my desire leaping more and more: dainty back, tiny narrowing of her slender waist, gorgeous and feminine hips and fucking hell, that ass - handful, juicy, big, springy, toned, ideally round ass that I am sucker for. My cock sliding in and out of her dripping wet, sleek, tight as fuck pussy.