Treinta y cuatro.

Ella's P.O.V.

Who is going to Iceland until a freaking New Year? 

Us! 

To say the least, I am oozing thrill. I cannot wait to visit this mesmerising place with my husband and our pup. 

"You are so fucking cute."- murmured huskily Gabe, sleepily opening his hypnotising, magical, Egyptian blue eyes.

"I am so excited."- I said happily, peppering his indescribably handsome face with kisses as he eagerly pulled me closer, enjoying the treatment. 

"Mhm, kiss me, baby."- he said hoarsely and smokily, tangling his veiny, inkers sexy, big hand on my hair, laying it on the back of my head. 

I pressed my lips on his plump ones, kissing him lushly and slowly, gasping as he rolled me on top so smoothly and swiftly. His velvety tongue took up the opportunity to invade my mouth and roam around every corner, making me moan softly in utmost enjoyment. 

"Nope, handsome. We have to get to the jet. Once we board the jet, you can do anything you want to me."- I spoke softly, pecking him fondly, and he smirked devilishly. 

"Anything?"- asked tantalisingly Gabe, running his long, slender fingers through my hair, and I mindlessly nodded. 

"Let's get going, mi leona."- he responded with dreamy smirk, kissing my forehead dotingly. 

We got up and eagerly showered before doing our routines side by side. Then we went to get dressed in matching, comfy clothes: white sweatpants with matching sweatshirts, white trainers and black coats, which we will wear later on. I ditched makeup for the day and brushed my long hair, tying it in a messy bun with a few small strands out. 

Then we went downstairs and took care Diabolo - feeding, fresh water, cuddles and kisses. 

"What would you like for breakfast, gorgeous?"- asked lovingly Gabriel, setting our usual morning tea to brew - sugar free, delicious, flavourful strawberry tea. 

"How about açai smoothie bowl?"- I offered, remembering we bought açai recently. 

"Sounds good."- he replied with knees-buckling smile, showing off his to-die-for dimples. 

On that note we made delectable smoothie bowls with strawberries, blueberries, banana, apple, chia and kiwis on top. God, it is mouth-watering. 

Once we ate, we got going, taking white Range Rover for a ride. Diabolo chilled on the backseats peacefully while Gabe drove us to the airport, holding my hand affectionately during the entire ride, kissing it occasionally, giving me butterflies. 

The second we boarded the jet, I grinned like a child in a candy shop, looking forward to the get-away with the love of my life. 

"Picturesque views, our pup, you and I. Sounds bloody perfect."- said cutely Gabriel, kissing me tenderly, and I smiled brighter. 

"Couldn't agree more, mi vida."- I replied contentedly, pulling him closer, indulging him in a slow, sensual, deep kiss. 

"You do realise that we are fucking 3rd day in row?"- I wondered as he sat me on his lap in straddling position. 

"I am bound to be needy and aroused because you are so damn erotic, sweet and alluring. It is not my fault you look and act like pure temptation."- he said fruitily, kissing my jawline lushly. 

"You are such an ass guy."- I spoke as he palmed my bum, squeezing it firmly. 

"Because you have fucking sublime ass: big, firm, toned, ideally round, juicy and so damn scrumptious."- responded my husband, laying hot kiss on my neck, making me sigh in pleasure.