Veintiséis.

Ella's P.O.V.

Fairytale. 

That's how I can describe our honeymoon. 

Countless romantic, intimate, adventurous, memorable dates. Numerous mellow and cosy picnic. Venturous, entertaining, precious trips. Fun, active, unforgettable activities. Every single day we had pure blast and created unutterable number of priceless, heartwarming memories. Beyond sublime workouts together, peaceful yoga and meditation sessions.

Our bond keeps getting stronger, we keep getting closer. We are so damn love-drunk and addicted to each other - those sensations are beyond what I can describe. He is my world. 

I am utterly myself when I am with Gabriel. During those weeks we got to know each other in such personal, intimate ways - emotionally, physically and mental. Deep, touching, meaningful conversations make our trust get stronger. 

We talked about our darkest demons, found comfort and serenity in each other. We took our time to open up about the most painful moments, to bear our scars out in the open and it was probably the most moving and sensitive moment to us. 

Gabriel's P.O.V.

I towel-dried my hair and smirked at the glimpse of my back and biceps: red and scratched. What a satisfying thing. 

Every single day we fuck: early morning and late at night. Bed, sofa, arm-chair, sun-bed, kitchen island, sink in the bathroom, shower, hot tub, pool, sun-bed, balcony, terrace, cinema room, dinning table, kitchen worktop, against walls - there is no place where I hadn't fucked Ella. 

My gorgeous wife is feisty and it shows: she tends to disobey on purpose; punishments giver her only pleasure instead of teaching her a lesson; she stays silent when I ask her questions, purposefully getting herself into trouble. And I wouldn't have it any other way, she is my type of bad. 

Ella is exceedingly open-minded. She is curious and very liberal to try new positions, she lets me take control of her mouth-watering body without hesitation and fear, she is much more comfortable with voicing out what she wants from me and when she is feeling like being a good girl, she is so fucking eager to please and do everything I tell her. 

However, even though I am rough with her most of the time, I still make sure to show her how much I adore and love her by being gentle, affectionate, careful, fond and passionate in bed too. I am much better with showing and proving my love and devotion, so it is one of my ways to tell her that she is the love of my life, the most stunning woman in my eyes, my beloved, my wife, my universe and heaven. 

I also took a few night to explore her angelic body better: find out what brings her the most pleasure, where are her sensitive spots, what she likes the most, where to touch her firmer and where to be much gentler, what drives her mad and what turns her on. Just for instance, her flat and beautifully toned stomach is her sensitive spot - every time I kiss, lick or as much as blow lightly on it, her breathing gets uneven, she clutched on whatever is the closest and feathery moan leaves her sweet mouth. 

I quietly exited the bathroom and my eyes fixed on my sultry wife. It should be a sin to look this desirable when asleep. 

Silky, dewy, clear, exceedingly sleek skin is unspeakably beautiful. The tropical sun did wonders to her luminous skin as she gained flawlessly even tan. Prepossessing face is naturally so gorgeous and enchanting. Long, lustrous, velvety, voluminous, rich brown hair fall on the pillow in natural waves that I am sucker for. 

Dainty, pretty back with petite shoulders and amazing curve of small back; lean arms; comely, ideally round and perky breasts; slender and tiny waist that fits in my hands just right; flat stomach; impeccable hips that drive me crazy; slim, sexy legs are my greatest weakness; toned, big, juicy, firm, flawlessly round, fit ass is as delicious as always.