Treinta y siete.

Gabriel's P.O.V.

Bloody hell, time flies by when you are having a blast. 

Just what it seems like yesterday it was only November 10th and now it is December 24th. Damn. 

So much happened in that timespan. Dates, picnics, hikes, dinners, trips, strolls, movie night, playful fights while cooking and baking, cuddling sessions for thousand times a day and countless other things. We have been having such a great time together, away from all shit and hustle.

Today is Christmas Eve and I have a surprise for my beloved. 

Right now she is out at salon, getting her nails done and whatever else she wants. I am at our villa, finishing up tiny details. 

"Diabolo, come here."- I called our pup, smiling as he eagerly came to me, wiggling his tail. 

"Sit."- I said and he complied.

I patted him for good behaviour before putting a festive bow around his neck, taking the collar off for now. My smile automatically got wider as I realised how genuinely happy this tiny thing will make my wife; she showed me the picture like 2 weeks ago while I was on the phone with uncle Vicente, she probably thinks that I didn't pay much attention to it, but I did and I got it on the same day. 

Once I was sure everything is fine, I went to get shower and dressed. I took off my T-shirt, smirking as my back popped in my view: red and scratched. 

We've been having mind-blowing sex daily for more than a few times, fucking and making love as we feel like. Ella is exceedingly open-minded and curious, she eagerly tired everything I offered her, liking it all without exceptions: blindfold, rope as restrains, handcuffs, collar, harness, belt. However, I am taking it slow with her, I am taking baby steps with her because she is my angel, even though she can be my sinful seductress when she feels like driving me mad: she puts on a show on purpose, she does everything million time more explicitly, she teases me to no extend, plays around and fuck, her sweet mouth can voice out the most scandalous things ever.

I showered and did my routine before styling my hair, making effort for the first time in a week. Then I wore my briefs and went to the closet, getting dressed in appropriate, polished to flawlessness clothes. Audemars Piquet hand watch, cologne was sprayed on my neck and wrists.

I took my phone and dialled Trent, guard that is keeping my queen safe while she is relaxing

"How is everything going?"- I asked calmly, heading downstairs, just in time as doorbell rang. 

"Good, Mr Hernández. Mrs Hernández is finishing up with makeup and then I will drive her back to the villa. Should I hurry her up?"- he informed me as I opened the door, taking little something for my beloved, nodding at the delivery man as a silent thank you, which he returned.