Cincuenta y cinco.

Ella's P.O.V.

My 39 weeks are came to us steadily and pleasantly. Our hospital bag is always on the go, awaiting the arrival of our little squishy. 

Gabriel and I are shining with joy, pride and love. We are counting days down until we get to hold our son and hug his cute, small self gently, tell him how much we love him and how long we've been waiting for him.  Our home is fully ready - cleaned from the top to the bottom, everything is flawlessly tidy. Diabolo is bathed and groomed, also being ready to meet a very important member of our family. 

Today is October 31st and we plan to go out on a mellow, fun date: movies, candy store, dinner, stroll and a visit to a Halloween fair, which is held in the centre of London. 

I happily did my makeup, applied primer, foundation, bronzer, blush and highlighter first. Once I curled my lashes, mascara followed. I brushed my brows and added fixing gel before taking my new lipstick from Saint Laurent in the most gorgeous dusky pink colour. My long, brown hair was brushed and I styled it ever so lightly, not wanting to do anything drastic. 

Beautiful, lavish undergarments in white colour followed. I picked pretty, sexy, form-fitting dress by Chanel and added Gabriel's white shirt on top, smiling at the winsome combo. Dainty, diamond hoop-earrings complimented my rings and opal pedant. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists before heading to my shoe/bag closet. 

"There is my sexy wife

"There is my sexy wife."- murmured cutely Gabe in my neck, hugging me from behind, making me giggle.

"Hi, handsome."- I said softly, turning around in his strong, muscular arms, only to melt when he greeted me with the most beautiful, huge bouquet of the pretties, baby pink flowers. 

"It is marvellous, my love

"It is marvellous, my love. Thank you very much."- I spoke genuinely, smiling happily, and kissed him gently, smiling brighter as he cupped my cheek, our lips caressing adoringly and intimately. 

My hand laid on his vast, robust chest and Gabe pulled me closer, kissing me with so much love, passion and tenderness, being the reason why my heart fluttered and filled with so much fondness for this dreamy man.